- I know you said you don't want to setup a website - does that include setting up a blog? Otherwise, that's probably the best way to make people aware of your website! And Medium is a great tool for that.
I've loved Medium for a long time - in fact I still hear from people (other authors wanting to link/interview me, prospective clients, etc.) every singe month directly from my very first Medium post.
Medium on mobile is...so-so. Much better than the original app, but the nature of a content network means there's a ton to fit on a small screen's UX.
My only real issue with the app is the writing interface (which should be Medium's strongest point if the website is any indication). It's reminiscent of the beloved Medium writing interface, but some of the features
I've used many blog editors out there, and none has proven to be as easy and user friendly as Medium.
- I know you said you don't want to setup a site. But... Carrd makes it really easy. If you're having trouble communicating what it is - Are you solving the right problem? Are you building something people want? Try talking to potential users and see if it makes sense to them. Try presenting it in a few different ways to see if you can get it to click.I'd talk to as many people as you can about it face to face / over the phone / etc...it'll help you distill down that message of what and why because if you can't clearly articulate that, no tool or app out there is going to help you.
Carrd is the most amazing web building platform I've seen to date- and trust me, I've tried everything. You start off with a blank page, or choose from expertly-designed templates, then you can build your own site with content LEGOs: drag text under an image, make a row of links across the top, or even add some of your own code.
When you discover control bars that let you break your site into pages, though, it's when everything changes: Carrd goes from letting you create business-card like pages to making full-blown websites for anything- home base for your app with dedicated support and contact pages, a sign-up form for an event that plugs names and comments into a Google sheet, ANYTHING (how do I make extra bold?)
Carrd is now my go-to tool for anything web-building related. I made a website for a friend and even made a few bucks off it. I'm also teaching an HTML class for my homeschool support group and there will be a whole lesson on Carrd!
I just want to say thanks to @ajlkn for my favorite website for websites, ever.
Very intuitive. I created the site serialmarketers.net in a few minutes, customizing the fonts pretty easily. My site looks great, and even better on mobile. The $20 custom domain upgrade is a pretty good deal.
- Beth Hudson made this productRecruitee has a careers site editor that is super easy to work with and doesn't make you pay for a domain name, host site, developer, etc. Employer branding is just as important as traditional branding, and possibly even more (look at what happened to Uber in their recent HR conundrum). This way, you can build your team and state your values and goals clearly. Share it on social media! Give it to friends/family. It'll give them more of an idea of what purpose you want to serve in your field and what you hope to achieve. I work with Recruitee, but they are really awesome people, so you can reach out to them any time for help. :)
- One way to start the process is to start building a strong online presence for your startup and make sure you are listed on all the places where people will look for you. This will also help with generating links back to your service as well. You can add your startup to myPresences and it will then find everywhere your startup has a presence online and will also suggest other places to list your startup and help you with the process of getting listed there. All the best.
- Ivo Jager made this productIf you're not sure what platform, service or medium you should choose for your pitch... Why not all (25+) of them at the same time? And if you need a quick pivot or have a new logo it's rolled out in a few clicks too. It even adds relevant starter content for you to get you going. This is a shameless plug, as I am one of the makers, but AÍFE was made for someone with exactly your problem!