I have a new startup and I'm struggling to communicate WHAT I'm doing and WHY I'm doing it. Any suggestions of listing sites, or other good methods? I don't want to set up a website, it's too much effort at this point, and a Facebook page is too vague. What should I do to share my new ideas with friends, family and shortly investors? Any help appropriated :)
- I know you said you don't want to setup a website - does that include setting up a blog? Otherwise, that's probably the best way to make people aware of your website! And Medium is a great tool for that.
- I know you said you don't want to setup a site. But... Carrd makes it really easy. If you're having trouble communicating what it is - Are you solving the right problem? Are you building something people want? Try talking to potential users and see if it makes sense to them. Try presenting it in a few different ways to see if you can get it to click.I'd talk to as many people as you can about it face to face / over the phone / etc...it'll help you distill down that message of what and why because if you can't clearly articulate that, no tool or app out there is going to help you.
- Beth Hudson made this productRecruitee has a careers site editor that is super easy to work with and doesn't make you pay for a domain name, host site, developer, etc. Employer branding is just as important as traditional branding, and possibly even more (look at what happened to Uber in their recent HR conundrum). This way, you can build your team and state your values and goals clearly. Share it on social media! Give it to friends/family. It'll give them more of an idea of what purpose you want to serve in your field and what you hope to achieve. I work with Recruitee, but they are really awesome people, so you can reach out to them any time for help. :)
- One way to start the process is to start building a strong online presence for your startup and make sure you are listed on all the places where people will look for you. This will also help with generating links back to your service as well. You can add your startup to myPresences and it will then find everywhere your startup has a presence online and will also suggest other places to list your startup and help you with the process of getting listed there. All the best.
- Ivo Jager made this productIf you're not sure what platform, service or medium you should choose for your pitch... Why not all (25+) of them at the same time? And if you need a quick pivot or have a new logo it's rolled out in a few clicks too. It even adds relevant starter content for you to get you going. This is a shameless plug, as I am one of the makers, but AÍFE was made for someone with exactly your problem!