Long long time ago, I was using Delicious. Now they are not on the market any more. Would like something that would sync to cloud, had option to make links public/private or share with friends. Also it would be good if you could discuss about the link - again publicly or private...
- Been using Raindrop for years after Delicious was spoilt. And still it never let me down, I always recommend it to edit, organise and manage large collections of bookmarks.
- Pinboard is about as close as you'll get to Delicious for long term bookmarking. Pins are sorted via tags, can be marked to read later, and can be set to public/private. There's great 3rd party developer app support too - my recommendation is Pinner for iOS.Only one where you have to pay to use, so there's high chance that it won't be turned off anytime soon. Great apps, really fast web service, IFTTT support, wonderful blue icon. If you want to save something to read and forget about it for the rest of your live, that's the service you won't regret.
- Bookmarking everything with Keep. Super simple with chrome extension. Everything is in the cloud, you can make keeps public/private or share with friends by adding collaborators. Revoke access when needed. Also, there are apps for Google keep for mobile/tab access.
- Great to organise your bookmarks by tags. And also great to discover great new content. Though it still only allows to sign up if you are recommended by an already user. I can send free invitations for anyone who wants to register, just send me a tweet @yakinbozek and I will invite you back.
- Drikerf made this productI've been looking for a good bookmarking tool for a quite some time. I've realized that a good visual impression is important for me to get an overview of my bookmarks. Klart allows me to save bookmarks together with a full resolution screenshot, tags and notes and this suits me perfectly. It's also good for collaboration since you can create collections for teams. Disclaimer: I made it 😊