- Hate to break it to you, but I haven't seen any product doing this well besides Trello :) fyi here's Trello's public roadmap using Trello... https://trello.com/b/nC8QJJoZ/tr... Here's a blogpost of some other companies that use Trello for their public interactive roadmap: http://blog.trello.com/going-pub...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Winston made this productHey Stefan, your wishlist describes productboard! It's a dedicated product management solution that helps you consolidate user feedback, prioritize what to build next, and share your product roadmap. You can even share a public facing Portal with colleagues & customers to collect upvotes and feedback, or to source new ideas. Wishlist: 1. up voting ✅ 2. public roadmap for users ✅ 3. follow-up with users once feature was released ✅ 4. group by micro vs macro - bugs, quick wins, big chunks of work, etc. ✅ 5. group by 'in design', 'in dev' ✅ 6. timeline of past releases ✅ There's a free trial at productboard.com but don't hesitate to reach out with any other Qs. 👋 email@example.com
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
- Naveen Honest Raj made this producthellonext focuses on building the 'right' features and saves a lot of time wasted on building the wrong features. It also has both public as well private showcasing strategies to get feedbacks from customers or from the internal teams. Discussions and upvotes helps in prioritize the next step in the product's feature development or improvements.Karthik K made this productWe recently launched hellonext with a goal to make customer feedback as simple as we could. The features you requested: 1. Users can upvote on posts/feedbacks 2. Public roadmap for users to see 3. Follow-up with the users once the feature is released 6. Timeline of past releases These features are already present in hellonext. The features #4 and #5 are in-progress right now. The plans start at $25/mo for everything. Including integrations.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Kyle Conarro made this productBuilt on Intercom, Userfeed is a lightweight tool to log feedback within conversations (and gather directly from users in Intercom's messenger). You can push features to GitHub when it's time to build, and then easily message all interested users directly via Intercom when a feature is shipped. If you're interested, sign up for a free trial at https://www.userfeed.io
Kyle and Landon are super responsive and have been shipping new features each week. I‘m very excited to see Userfeed continue to develop. I feel like they are on the right track to what the future of user feedback will look like.
Our customers enjoy the transparency of seeing what's being worked on and then seeing their ideas get shipped to the product. All in all this was an easy win for us.
Our team (~19 users) has been using productplan for about 1 year. great for product managers and all of our company. integration with slack provides real-time updates to subscribers to the slack channel. could use more control over the items sent to slack so small changes or comments are not included.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is right up your alley - helping with feedback, prioritization and assisting you with the roadmap. It has: 1. upvoting (and multiple increments, set limits) 2. have a roadmap for users 3. follow up with users when features released (via email) 4. grouping options 5. categorization and sub-categories
- Tomáš Vestenický made this productHey Stefan, your wishes may be satisfied with FeedBear. It offers a more minimal approach, keeping everything neat and organized. There's a free 14 day trial, but if you need more time or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I run my own product so I decided to give it a shot and integrate FeedBear. I plan to share a link with my customers in the upcoming newsletter so will see if they give me some feedback.
I like how you can get it setup in < 60 seconds for your startup hosted on their subdomain. Worth looking at for startups on a budget who can't afford expensive bulky competitors.
- mauij made this productJust released the version 2 of DriveMyDev. Basically it has everything you are looking for in an easy widget to install everywhere: 1. "trade-off" upvoting mechanism on open features 2. public roadmap for users 3. grouping by updates (with sub categories News/Improvement/Fix/Logs), Features, Bug, Tips 4. follow-up mechanism - SOON available Plus a couple of interesting features: 1. Integration with Telegram (new Telegram message by a new feature request/bug) 2. Integration with Todoist 3. Integration with Twitter - SOON available. 4. Support images/file attached to updates 5. Support for Emoji and Markdown Hope it helps! Best, Maurizio
- Hi Stefan, hope HeySpace will be the product you choose! It's the combination of Trello and Slack in one, entirely free to use tool. It has Kanban-based task management, workspaces, group and 1-1 conversations and many more features that you'll find useful!
It's a great collaboration tool. We use it to improve processes at our company and it works well. And it's free.
It has many useful features and the design is fancy.
The concept of connecting Trello and Slack looks awesome, most of us switch between Slack & project management app. Messages' search is my favourite Slack's feature so looking forward to seeing this option here, as well :)