Looking for the best app for tracking individual and collective team progress. Recommendations will be highly appreciated
- Alexey Pikurov made this productMyChat has Kanban board - a tool for project management. Tasks have different stages (for example, "to-do", "in progress", "done"), types of priorities, deadlines. You can attach files/images. Any changes are visible in the chat (you receive notification about them). You can assign tasks to your teammates directly from the chat without opening Kanban.
- My team uses Range every day for check-ins; it's an alternative to traditional daily standups that actually provides a heck of a lot more value. We also use it to track our goals and OKRs for the quarter as well as to facilitate recurring meetings. Loving it.Jennifer Dennard made this productTracking tasks daily can feel a lot like micro-management. Using Range is empowering—it's about sharing information with your team and learning about their work too, not just reporting status. Plus, the team questions and mood sharing are actually fun.
- 5FeetPortJon Maximus made this productIf you have field team who always work in different location and out of the office premises then you should try FeetPort. This app is developed to resolve field team reporting issues.
- Lina Yakunina made this productIf you are a Gmail / G Suite user you should consider Gmelius to track daily progress of team members. With Gmelius Boards, Shared Labels and team activity reports you will always remain in the loop.
- Blank Resident made this productYou can visually track your team's true progress at just a glance. Instead of counting the number of completed tasks, Roadmap focuses on how much closer your team got to their next milestones. Give it a try and let me what you think.
- Slack is great for team communication, but Notion is better for handling and collaborating on tasks with your team. It's the first tool I've found that combines task management + communication in app. It's also super intuitive to use and easy to set up.Slack is great for team communication, but Notion is better for handling and collaborating on tasks with your team. It's the first tool I've found that combines task management + communication in app. It's also super intuitive to use and easy to set up.
- Sandeep Kashyap made this productProofHub is one of the best team management software for all teams scattered around the world. With ProofHub you can custom roles, proofing, workflows and boards, multilingual interface, white-labeling, reports, Kanban- board, time tracking, task management, and Gantt charts. What’s unique about ProofHub? -You can save a lot of time during the feedback-sharing process -Makes task-management less stressful for teams -A visual view of tasks in progress on Gantt charts in ProofHub -Also available for Android and iOS users.
- If you're running an agency type of business Productive is the ideal tool for you. First of all, it covers what you need in terms of tracking the team's performance on different boards, task lists and individual tasks. But, it also answers a huge number of other questions regarding the profitability of your business overall. You can plan resources, track time, measure utilization, etc. Check it out, you'll love it.
- Marcel Folaron made this productEasy to use project management system for your team. Kanban boards and Gantt charts allow you to instantly see the status of your tasks and milestones. Extra: Idea boards to track and manage ideas coming from team members and clients!