- I use it to plan my entire life ! I have a lot of board with different things. Easy to use.It enables you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and efficient way.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Brett Hellman made this productMake your life easier and more pleasant at work.
Individuals are notoriously inaccurate at self-evaluation - we regularly over- and under-estimate how we're doing on professionally-relevant skills. The best way to keep a pulse on how we're doing is to get feedback from peers and colleagues. Up until now, this has been hard to come by - there really haven't been any good means by which to collect professional feedback on an ongoing basis. Matter makes it easy (really couldn't be easier) to send out a quick request for feedback (no lengthy surveys that will bother your supervisors or peers) that will help individuals identify strengths and weaknesses. Tracking progress over time is easy too - these are exactly the types of assessments that can be done repeatedly to provide information about whether you're reaching your goals. Great idea, great product!
Matter has a simple, effective way at capturing genuine feedback. As they continue to evolve, I'm looking forward to seeing the ways they will innovate on how to give constructive critique to colleagues.
- Glympse is a tool which makes your life easier through sharing GPS location. It delivers a simple and quick way to share your location with GPS tracking with your friends, family and others. It is also useful to track your kids locations when they are outside from home.
I tested the Beta of Flawless App and have to say the team are dedicated to user experiences and feedback.
The app is great for testing layouts once I start moving to code and wanting to get that pixel perfect reproduced layout from the concept designs.
As designer I've included FlawlessApp into a process. I always say my devs that they should use this solution to guarantee the smooth transition from static mockup to working layout. And it is always working!
- I'm a professional writer and as such, I'm constantly writing on-the-go and need a reliable solution for my iPad. This is it! The controls are easy and allow me to edit exist documents, create new documents or send .PDF files once I'm done with my work. There are tons of features that I've grown accustomed to from my desktop apps and app delivers them all. The value is awesome. Here you can see details: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/...”
- Is the best project and task management tool. It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. It can be used by freelancers or companies employing several employees, as well as those that manage a much larger number of people. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.
- Ashleigh Villmann made this productDashing is like Handy or Thumbtack but you don't have to do anything! You just send them a message and they handle everything! They find the right contractor for the job, book the services, and handle billing. The best part is you never have to pick up the phone or do any negotiating. They're launching an official customer-facing app soon so stay tuned!
- I was always terrible with money, but then I started using You Need a Budget to manage my personal finances and suddenly it all clicked for me. This tool helps me understand my spending and plan for the future. Can't recommend enough!
- This is one of my favorite apps I've found here. Its great for when you're counting calories but due to time, hunger, whatever you can't eat at home. It tells you the nutrition info for pretty much every fast food restaurant and you can sort by calories, protein, etc. 10/10
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productMakes you sleep in 5 minutes. The Sleep Story app is a collection of ultra-relaxing sleep inducing stories, short stories, fairytales and meditations designed to beat insomnia and help you fall asleep quickly every single night.
- Beautiful, lightweight versions of Google Docs, Trello, Workflowy, Quiver, and even a CRM, in one package that replaces a lot of my G-Drive and Workflowy and often has more flexibility. Great for writing and holding shareable online documents. I pay for the lowest tier because I use it mainly for myself, but it can involve team members & I'd recommend it for this.