- I use it to plan my entire life ! I have a lot of board with different things. Easy to use.It enables you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and efficient way.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Brett Hellman made this productMake your life easier and more pleasant at work.Brett Hellman made this productHow do I not recommend Matter!
Individuals are notoriously inaccurate at self-evaluation - we regularly over- and under-estimate how we're doing on professionally-relevant skills. The best way to keep a pulse on how we're doing is to get feedback from peers and colleagues. Up until now, this has been hard to come by - there really haven't been any good means by which to collect professional feedback on an ongoing basis. Matter makes it easy (really couldn't be easier) to send out a quick request for feedback (no lengthy surveys that will bother your supervisors or peers) that will help individuals identify strengths and weaknesses. Tracking progress over time is easy too - these are exactly the types of assessments that can be done repeatedly to provide information about whether you're reaching your goals. Great idea, great product!
Matter has a simple, effective way at capturing genuine feedback. As they continue to evolve, I'm looking forward to seeing the ways they will innovate on how to give constructive critique to colleagues.
- I use Zenkit everyday. It is a user-friendly project management tool which helps both personal and professional life. It’s easy to keep track on my goals or tasks in different views (list/kanban/table/calendar) with a click. It makes life easier and of course happier too!I use Zenkit everyday. It is a user-friendly project management tool which helps both personal and professional life. It’s easy to keep track on my goals or tasks in different views (list/kanban/table/calendar) with a click. It makes life easier and of course happier too!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- I'm turning Notion into a place to put all my personal stuff, bookmarks, professional stuff, everything. I really recommend this!
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
- Glympse is a tool which makes your life easier through sharing GPS location. It delivers a simple and quick way to share your location with GPS tracking with your friends, family and others. It is also useful to track your kids locations when they are outside from home.
I tested the Beta of Flawless App and have to say the team are dedicated to user experiences and feedback.
The app is great for testing layouts once I start moving to code and wanting to get that pixel perfect reproduced layout from the concept designs.
As designer I've included FlawlessApp into a process. I always say my devs that they should use this solution to guarantee the smooth transition from static mockup to working layout. And it is always working!
- This is one of my favorite apps I've found here. Its great for when you're counting calories but due to time, hunger, whatever you can't eat at home. It tells you the nutrition info for pretty much every fast food restaurant and you can sort by calories, protein, etc. 10/10
- Creates tutorials and how-to articles/videos in just minutes! So now you can explain any process to your colleague or create help article for a customer in no time.
- Olga Vakulenko made this productThis is one gonna make easier presentation creation process
Without Deckrobot I would have spent a few days doing the bloody proposal formatting by myself 🤦🏻♀️ I’ll give it a try for the next weeks. So far looks like a great help for my small business
AI are the best
- I'm a professional writer and as such, I'm constantly writing on-the-go and need a reliable solution for my iPad. This is it! The controls are easy and allow me to edit exist documents, create new documents or send .PDF files once I'm done with my work. There are tons of features that I've grown accustomed to from my desktop apps and app delivers them all. The value is awesome. Here you can see details: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/...”
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productTechnology makes my life 100 times easier. My iPhone, my laptop, apps, software, etc... I use one app every single day at work that I probably could not live without. It's a business communications app that organizes my chats, emails, documents, and Twitter feed by topic. It's called Clariti, and it's web-based for now, but it's still great for when I'm in the office. The app has all my business profiles (chat, email, twitter, google drive) so that I don't have to bounce back and forth between different apps. Also since everything is connected, I can just chat coworkers and clients from my emails and twitter which makes sharing emails and tweets (because I'm a social media manager) SO much easier. The best part that our company likes about it is that it's free to use. "
- Is the best project and task management tool. It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. It can be used by freelancers or companies employing several employees, as well as those that manage a much larger number of people. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.