Hey everyone, I'm curious to see what apps or sites you use on a daily basis that make your life a bit easier? Dieting apps, home services apps, meditation, to-do lists, etc. Looking to make my life a little easier. Thanks!
- I use it to plan my entire life ! I have a lot of board with different things. Easy to use.It enables you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and efficient way.
- Brett Hellman made this productMake your life easier and more pleasant at work.Brett Hellman made this productHow do I not recommend Matter!
- I use Zenkit everyday. It is a user-friendly project management tool which helps both personal and professional life. It’s easy to keep track on my goals or tasks in different views (list/kanban/table/calendar) with a click. It makes life easier and of course happier too!I use Zenkit everyday. It is a user-friendly project management tool which helps both personal and professional life. It’s easy to keep track on my goals or tasks in different views (list/kanban/table/calendar) with a click. It makes life easier and of course happier too!
- I'm turning Notion into a place to put all my personal stuff, bookmarks, professional stuff, everything. I really recommend this!
- Glympse is a tool which makes your life easier through sharing GPS location. It delivers a simple and quick way to share your location with GPS tracking with your friends, family and others. It is also useful to track your kids locations when they are outside from home.
- This is one of my favorite apps I've found here. Its great for when you're counting calories but due to time, hunger, whatever you can't eat at home. It tells you the nutrition info for pretty much every fast food restaurant and you can sort by calories, protein, etc. 10/10
- Creates tutorials and how-to articles/videos in just minutes! So now you can explain any process to your colleague or create help article for a customer in no time.
- Olga Vakulenko made this productThis is one gonna make easier presentation creation process
- I'm a professional writer and as such, I'm constantly writing on-the-go and need a reliable solution for my iPad. This is it! The controls are easy and allow me to edit exist documents, create new documents or send .PDF files once I'm done with my work. There are tons of features that I've grown accustomed to from my desktop apps and app delivers them all. The value is awesome. Here you can see details: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/...”
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productTechnology makes my life 100 times easier. My iPhone, my laptop, apps, software, etc... I use one app every single day at work that I probably could not live without. It's a business communications app that organizes my chats, emails, documents, and Twitter feed by topic. It's called Clariti, and it's web-based for now, but it's still great for when I'm in the office. The app has all my business profiles (chat, email, twitter, google drive) so that I don't have to bounce back and forth between different apps. Also since everything is connected, I can just chat coworkers and clients from my emails and twitter which makes sharing emails and tweets (because I'm a social media manager) SO much easier. The best part that our company likes about it is that it's free to use. "
- Is the best project and task management tool. It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. It can be used by freelancers or companies employing several employees, as well as those that manage a much larger number of people. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.