- I discovered Zenkit in 2018 and fall in love with it. I use it now every day because it is so powerful and simple! For personal usage, I track my personal goals, create shopping lists, and even build a networking database. The option to switch among different views (list/kanban/table/calendar/mind map) with a click are really flexible. For professional usage, we manage our projects and tasks, communicate, share files, and many more with other team members at work. Already the free plan is really powerful. (Of course the paid plan is even better!) P.s: I work part time in Zenkit now because I love the product!The digital platform enables you to manage data within the project lifecycle and provides an online workspace that teams can utilize to organize tasks and ideas.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Our team's knowledge/content used to be fragmented across different tools (Google Drive, Trello, Slack etc.) but since discovering Nuclino we managed to consolidate everything. Really sleek and easy-to-use, we use it daily now!
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- I discover Taskade this year and I'm using it every day for my personal usage. I always have it open on my laptop or my phone because for me it's very usefull. However, I won't use it for a professional usage, because I think some other tools are more appropriate.
Just started using, really like the simplicity and the look
Hope it won't be overloaded with features (except for critical ones, like moving tasks between lists)
The best todo list app out there, really nice UI! It is very flexible - it can be used as a vertical Kanban, weekly planner, simple todo list, bullet journal or even for note taking! It can even be used for collaboration with a built in chat. TRY IT 😻
- just started organizing my thoughts on my laptopjust started organizing my thoughts on my laptop
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
I've grabbed this Lifetime deal from AppSumo for $150 and it's been the most useful app we've come across. We mainly use it for invoices and project proposals, but we can keep track of the entire business in one easy to use dashboard. Love it!
Plutio is a very useful tool which can save a ton of time and impress your clients.
Though it is still improving with a few features missing here and there, the team are very responsive and are constantly updating the platform.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
I've been using Spark since the very beginning. I was an original waitlist-starting user of Mailbox, and was excited to find spark almost immediately after Mailbox went extinct. This is the best email experience on every platform, and has a variety of productivity features that make it my go-to.
Ever since Mailbox became a graveyard app, I have been looking for a worthy replacement – and Spark is as close as it gets! The UI is clean, combining dark and light colors which helps with using the app; the side menu being dark while the rest of the UI has a white background makes you focus on the important stuff (the mail list and the mail in focus)!
- I use Fellow.app to keep track of meeting notes, action items and feedback exchanges with my team. Using this app has made my meetings 10X more effective as it encourages me to record action items as discussions evolve. It also helps me keep track of all my work interactions in one place, which is awesome. My favourite part? All the action items from my different meetings get centralized in one easy-to-read personal to-do list. In an interview with Glassdoor, Shopify’s Director of Employee Experience said that Fellow is the tool that helps Shopify employees “have intentional conversations so they can continue to advance and level up, faster.” If forward-thinking companies like Shopify use Fellow to power their meetings and work interactions, I think you should use it too :)