I'm looking for tools that you are now using every week and couldn't do without.
- I discover Taskade this year and I'm using it every day for my personal usage. I always have it open on my laptop or my phone because for me it's very usefull. However, I won't use it for a professional usage, because I think some other tools are more appropriate.
- I discovered Zenkit in 2018 and fall in love with it. I use it now every day because it is so powerful and simple! For personal usage, I track my personal goals, create shopping lists, and even build a networking database. The option to switch among different views (list/kanban/table/calendar/mind map) with a click are really flexible. For professional usage, we manage our projects and tasks, communicate, share files, and many more with other team members at work. Already the free plan is really powerful. (Of course the paid plan is even better!) P.s: I work part time in Zenkit now because I love the product!The digital platform enables you to manage data within the project lifecycle and provides an online workspace that teams can utilize to organize tasks and ideas.
- Our team's knowledge/content used to be fragmented across different tools (Google Drive, Trello, Slack etc.) but since discovering Nuclino we managed to consolidate everything. Really sleek and easy-to-use, we use it daily now!
- just started organizing my thoughts on my laptopjust started organizing my thoughts on my laptop
- I use Fellow.app to keep track of meeting notes, action items and feedback exchanges with my team. Using this app has made my meetings 10X more effective as it encourages me to record action items as discussions evolve. It also helps me keep track of all my work interactions in one place, which is awesome. My favourite part? All the action items from my different meetings get centralized in one easy-to-read personal to-do list. In an interview with Glassdoor, Shopify’s Director of Employee Experience said that Fellow is the tool that helps Shopify employees “have intentional conversations so they can continue to advance and level up, faster.” If forward-thinking companies like Shopify use Fellow to power their meetings and work interactions, I think you should use it too :)
- I discovered SuperSaaS to schedule my meetings and send myself automated reminders before the meetings. Damn I became more productive and saved a lot of time and achieve a lot more work-wise than I would have. I then also started using it for other scheduling purposes like when I have to give a workshop, I allow my team to register on the dates and time slots of their choice without compromising on my work or availability.