- Love it! It's easy to use - the learning curve is a virtual zero. It's free, primarily web-based, with apps for iOS and Android. :) PS. You can create flowcharts on the iOS app, but view-only on the Android app (edit capability is coming soon according to the devs), and every change is synced to the cloud.Love Lucidchart. It's really intuitive and it's like they've thought of everything that you need. I use it to map out integrated Product Management and Customer Success user flows.
I'm using Lucidchart to create figures (system architectures, concepts) for professional technical documentation (aerospace sector).
- Create diagrams and charts, for free. If you are looking for easy to use and get started instantly.
I've been using Coggle for a very long time. I've used this for my studying and using the mind-mapping method to learn new words helped me out so much. I've tried many other mind maps, but they all looked very rigid and plain. Having some color and abstractness from Coggle relaxed that kind of tension.
- I work for Cinergix, makers of Creately. We do have an easy to use drag and drop interface. But we go beyond that with our contextual toolbar. Instead of dragging dropping and connecting with it you can create and connect with a single click. Plus you can draw many more diagrams using our tool https://creately.com/Flowcharts-...
- I'm been using Mindmaps for several years. But the one I've stuck with is Simplemind because it's not only easy to use, it's cross platform. I can create flowcharts, business plans, or decision maps on my PC and then edit and tweak on my iPhone.
- To design a website structure I would recommend using Slickplan. Also inside sitemap pages you can create flow charts and mind maps, for example under the ‘authorization’ page cell you can draw a diagram describing the registration and signing in process for users. The diagrams can be created as a standalone, shareable and exportable projects as well.
Creating a sitemap is fast and easy and also you can brand your project by adding a logo or color scheme.
You can export your projects in various formats or share them on Slack, Basecamp, Teamwork and social media.
Also it has integrated Google Analytics module that gives you the ability to display advanced metrics, so you can choose how to best redesign or reorganize your website.