- Google recently released an app for traveling! I don't love it but it surfaces reservations out of Gmail automatically.I agree with Lachlan. Google Trips has become indispensable when traveling. It automatically pulls in all of your travel info from Gmail (flights, accommodations, reservations, etc...) and let's you download an easy to read itinerary.
- 5FeetPortJon Maximus made this productIf you are looking for app that helps you on business travel than you should try FeetPort. FeetPort helps you to plan your route as per your clients and show all nearby clients by your current location, that help you to increase your productivity.
- My and @suzywillow used Journy to plan our trip to Lisbon late last year, super useful as someone who hates planning trips and messy logistics. They pair you with a concierge that recommends places to visit, things to do, and restaurants to go to, based on your preferences and budget. They literally plan your day for you.
- Simon Benfeldt Jørgensen made this productMakes you sleep in 5 minutes. The Sleep Story app is a collection of ultra-relaxing sleep inducing stories, short stories, fairytales and meditations designed to beat insomnia and help you fall asleep quickly every single night.
- Pascal Ontijd made this productSoulpicks will help you keep track of places you love and discover places loved by friends (because they know you best) and (local) experts. If you already have a list of places you can easily import from other apps or notes - so you don't have to start all over. Just the places you love, no advertisers or sponsored content.