- Calm is my personal favorite - great for meditation! Fantastic stories, great guidance and the option to just have a silent momentCalm is great! The stories are wonderful and well narrated. Definitely recommending this to anyone who wants to sleep better.Great app with tons of background music/sounds (or none if you prefer that) with a lot of content including a simple breathing timer and the Daily Calm- a brand new meditation session every day. Constant updates, Android/iOS/website support all at a great price with some meditation sessions also available for free to try out.
- A mix of the rain, forest and couple of other sounds make a HUGE difference to my working routine. Helps to focus, relax and fight stress, and all in one product.
- Been using Brain.fm since it launched and it is (no exaggeration) a life-changer. Whenever I'm struggling to get into writing/creating mode, I put on headphones and turn on "Focus" for 30-60 minutes. 5-10 minutes later, the distractions have melted away and I'm on task.
- A totally new mobile relaxation and meditation experience for a calmer state of mind, Pause brings the act of ‘focused attention’ to the mobile screen. With a grounding in cognitive psychology and physiology, Pause uses a patent-pending technique to activate the restoration process and the relaxation response.
- I know most people recommended mindfulness or productivity apps. But I actually find that when I'm walking my dog and listening to a book I go into my own world and really focus on one thing - the story I'm listening to - which basically never happens otherwise. It's not something that keeps my distraction-free all day - nothing does - but it keeps my focused on learning and improving for a short period of time and I find that really valuable.