This is the first and only app I pay for :D Sometimes it can feel like a chore to do stuff that is good for you and this app takes that away for me. I teaches you gently and pleasantly and Ive been able to stick to it and understand more about how minds work. It helped me stop biting my nails.
Great product to get focus in a world of noise
- Calm is my personal favorite - great for meditation! Fantastic stories, great guidance and the option to just have a silent momentCalm is great! The stories are wonderful and well narrated. Definitely recommending this to anyone who wants to sleep better.Great app with tons of background music/sounds (or none if you prefer that) with a lot of content including a simple breathing timer and the Daily Calm- a brand new meditation session every day. Constant updates, Android/iOS/website support all at a great price with some meditation sessions also available for free to try out.
After hours of watching this Laptop screen, a better treatment to mind and soul is required.
And with Calm I enjoy this peace of mind.
I love Calm. I've always struggled to adopt a steady meditation practice, but Calm makes it easy to form the habit!
- A mix of the rain, forest and couple of other sounds make a HUGE difference to my working routine. Helps to focus, relax and fight stress, and all in one product.
When I first found this through Chrome extensions store, I did not expect Noisli to have such a big impact on my focus and productivity. From now on, I take it with me to every office I move and every computer I use. Noisli is a must-have for an open office and helps you stay sane even when the world around is crushing down.
Ambient noise increases productivity! What better way to supercharge your day.
- Been using Brain.fm since it launched and it is (no exaggeration) a life-changer. Whenever I'm struggling to get into writing/creating mode, I put on headphones and turn on "Focus" for 30-60 minutes. 5-10 minutes later, the distractions have melted away and I'm on task.
I have been using Brain.fm consistently since purchasing a lifetime membership back in January. I mainly use it during work (programming), sometimes when sleeping.
I bought a lift time membership and pumped I made the move. I find this really helps me stay on task especially if I've had a bad night sleep or an intense day.
- A totally new mobile relaxation and meditation experience for a calmer state of mind, Pause brings the act of ‘focused attention’ to the mobile screen. With a grounding in cognitive psychology and physiology, Pause uses a patent-pending technique to activate the restoration process and the relaxation response.
Downloaded. Couldn't even try it stopped by request to register account. If every minor Chrome extension would require registration for usage, it would be nightmare. There are OneTab that does similar job very good with no need to provide an email.
This one looks like hustling to get your contacts and spam you.
Downloaded the product, looks great and perfect for a big problem I have had for years with bookmarks and then later realized that my brownser home page had change to toby?!?! what?? not cool. If you will change a setting in my browser you HAVE to let me know, and if you did let me know then it was not clear AT ALL.
- I'd recommend using this as a Pomodoro technique. Combine it with a kanban style setup on a Trello board and you're good to go. 25 minutes work, 5 minutes allowed distraction. Eventually the breaks just get annoying and you keep focused anyhow. Good luck!
- I know most people recommended mindfulness or productivity apps. But I actually find that when I'm walking my dog and listening to a book I go into my own world and really focus on one thing - the story I'm listening to - which basically never happens otherwise. It's not something that keeps my distraction-free all day - nothing does - but it keeps my focused on learning and improving for a short period of time and I find that really valuable.