I'm looking to break away from spreadsheets and integrate with email and social networks. I don't need a sales specific CRM but a way to track customers/clients by project and enjoy all the great integrations that CRM's seem to have with a very simple interface.
- Salesflare is simple, yet powerful. And automatic. It fills out the address book so you don’t have to input data manually. It also logs every interaction with leads and customers automatically, like emails (+ opens en clicks), website visits, phone calls and meetings. I use it from inside my Gmail where it lives in a handy sidebar. From what I hear you can integrate it with basically any other tool you’re using.
- Jonathan Costet made this productWithout hesitation: Folk. It's a CRM for non-sales people who need to manage a network with various types of contacts (in my case: investors, advisors, journalists, entrepreneurs). The smart automation is a big help (contact import, deduplication, enrichment, scoring, email threads, you name it!) and the UI is really intuitive (unlike most CRMs *cough* Salesforce *cough*). Works really well as a team too, which is nice!
- HubSpot offers a full stack of products for marketing, sales, and customer relationship management: powerful alone, and even better when used together.
- 3Agile CRMHi Scott, According to the needs mentioned in your comment, you can check out Agile CRM's : - Email marketing feature here for creating and sending professional emails - https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... It provides Prepackaged & Custom Templates, personalization, email lead scoring, tracking and metrics, email A/B testing, drag-and-drop email builder, target your audience, sharing on social media, autoresponders and real-time alerts. - Social media marketing feature here for managing your campaigns on a single platform https://www.agilecrm.com/social-crm - Contact management features for a 360-degree view of your customers/client here - - https://www.agilecrm.com/contact... - Integrations and plugins here - https://www.agilecrm.com/plugins - Project management here - https://www.agilecrm.com/project... - To manage your projects effectively using Agile CRM’s drag and drop task list. With it, you can: Sort tasks based on categories, View only your tasks; Add new tasks, Add Notes; and Check Status. Hope I helped! :)
- Enterprising Josh made this productBest free full features CRM is Bitrix24 by far. Almost every other vendor severely limits the free plan. Bitrix24 is the only CRM that'll give you unlimited contacts even in the free plan. It's also the only free CRM that comes with email marketing and telephony - https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...