- Salesflare is simple, yet powerful. And automatic. It fills out the address book so you don’t have to input data manually. It also logs every interaction with leads and customers automatically, like emails (+ opens en clicks), website visits, phone calls and meetings. I use it from inside my Gmail where it lives in a handy sidebar. From what I hear you can integrate it with basically any other tool you’re using.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Jonathan Costet made this productWithout hesitation: Folk. It's a CRM for non-sales people who need to manage a network with various types of contacts (in my case: investors, advisors, journalists, entrepreneurs). The smart automation is a big help (contact import, deduplication, enrichment, scoring, email threads, you name it!) and the UI is really intuitive (unlike most CRMs *cough* Salesforce *cough*). Works really well as a team too, which is nice!
I've been using Folk in private beta for some time, and I'm glad I can finally tell the world how much of a game-changer it has been for me! Folk saves me a HUGE amount of time: it keeps all my contacts from multiple sources in one place, it automatically deduplicates/enriches/adds email threads to contacts, AND it acts like a CRM but for my network. I had tested many options before, so I'm relieved I won't have to switch tools back-and-forth anymore!
New product that instantly made me smile. It fits in between the virtually useless contacts list in Gmail and the distant-feeling CRM in the cloud. Using it made me realise this happy medium of Folk is much quicker for the kind of contact management and outreach most relevant for our company. Plus the overall UX and beautiful UI run rings around the majority of CRMs and contact managers out there.
- HubSpot offers a full stack of products for marketing, sales, and customer relationship management: powerful alone, and even better when used together.
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Hi Scott, According to the needs mentioned in your comment, you can check out Agile CRM's : - Email marketing feature here for creating and sending professional emails - https://www.agilecrm.com/email-m... It provides Prepackaged & Custom Templates, personalization, email lead scoring, tracking and metrics, email A/B testing, drag-and-drop email builder, target your audience, sharing on social media, autoresponders and real-time alerts. - Social media marketing feature here for managing your campaigns on a single platform https://www.agilecrm.com/social-crm - Contact management features for a 360-degree view of your customers/client here - - https://www.agilecrm.com/contact... - Integrations and plugins here - https://www.agilecrm.com/plugins - Project management here - https://www.agilecrm.com/project... - To manage your projects effectively using Agile CRM’s drag and drop task list. With it, you can: Sort tasks based on categories, View only your tasks; Add new tasks, Add Notes; and Check Status. Hope I helped! :)
All said I have tried some more expensive CRMs and none of them were great for personal management. I really use Cloze as more of a minder for my sales interactions than a CRM. I wish it integrated with trello or todoist so I could just have it run things while I use my preferred interface.
Nice design, good classification for automatic retrieve information from your mail browser. Lack of a good agenda with the days and hours, where you can change everything.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBest free full features CRM is Bitrix24 by far. Almost every other vendor severely limits the free plan. Bitrix24 is the only CRM that'll give you unlimited contacts even in the free plan. It's also the only free CRM that comes with email marketing and telephony - https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
- Synap is a collaborative CRM that is specifically designed for post-sales customer management. Because it's email based, it's super handy because it automatically populates a lot of the customer data for you and offers solid tracking/strategic planning tools.
- A lightweight & effective CRM with unique bullet-proof follow-up system & focus on next actions. You basically can hit the ground running as it requires very low admin. The system is easy to use and intuitive integrated with Gmail and Calendar. For email marketing it's integrated with Mailchimp. Give it a go.