- Roman Eaton made this productAs a startup you need to have a tight interaction between your team and the customers. Carrrot helped us to keep an eye on our customers, support them in time and automate some messages to push forward visitors to sign up form.
The problem in many companies is information overloa, even by leadership team. Every team has newsletter, weekly update, etc. Unclear if carrot alone can solve this problem.
When you identify your goals right inside the carrotquest you will get well-built instrument to make marketing based on your users' behavior. We used it more then a month and now reorganized the structure of goals inside.
- Nuclino is a team collaboration and knowledge sharing tool. It's like a network of interconnected Google Docs that can be edited in real time and organized in a kanban board, mind map, etc. We have recently upgraded to a premium plan, but the free plan is pretty generous too.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- If it refers to the necessity to find a really suitable tool for task management and project development, it is definitely worth to pay attention to Hygger. It is a true helper for your work and for the improvement of your startup project: there you can find many useful functions: dashboard, checklists, tasks prioritization system, integration with Scrum and Kanban methodologies and others. Try it yourself!
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
Such a huuuuuuuge fan! I use RealtimeBoard for so many things - both in and out of work. From client projects to internal business planning to operation processes to personal planning, I can't stop raving about how much I love RTB to everyone I know. I'm also super impressed by the constant product iterations and feature updates that are constantly being released. Bravo, awesome work guys, I'm absolutely gushing but it's well deserved.
For me, Realtime Board has beautifully united:
+ loose sticky notes
+ 3M's sticky notes scanning app
+ project management tools (Asana, Trello)
+ diagram tools (draw.io, Visio)
+ clipboard tools (Evernote, Google Keep)
Works wonderfully on a touch-screen Chromebook.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
I just started using this with my marketing team at work, and so far it seems to be an efficient way to coordinate on projects. Now if I can just remember to log in and actually use the boards...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
- Hi Ben, Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/free-crm) is the only free, comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Here is why - * It offers a free plan for life. Also, it is the most inexpensive CRM. Its pricing plan (https://www.agilecrm.com/pricing) has been designed for SMBs. As many startups have budget constraints, these plans would be a perfect fit. * Being the best at something is subjective. But some great indicators would be online reviews from authentic and most popular business-review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius. They have rated Agile CRM as the best CRM for SMBs. * This tool provides sales, marketing and service automation features on a single platform. Hence, is known as an all-in-one CRM. This is quite advantageous for startups as buying individual (sales/marketing/service automation tool) or domain-specific tools would be tough on their pocket as well as to manage multiple teams and hire specific teams/employees to handle these tools specifically. So, if you have this all-in-one CRM, all your teams can collaborate seamlessly and there won’t be any data leaks as everything is available on a single platform. Hope I helped! :)
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productThe communication market is clouded with various applications and it is very difficult to choose the right one. However, you can try https://clariti.app/ it is free and easy to use. You can even start with a single account and you can easily scale up to multiple accounts. It is a robust application and you will be able to manage all communications through a single platform.
- Flowdock is a chat and inbox platform that lets teams collaborate and keep communications easily accessible in one place. It offers one-on-one private chat with individual team members, group chat and threaded discussions. Other features include @ mentions to get a specific user's attention as well as hashtags and chat histories with searchable transcripts.
- We built Qonvo so that you can have ongoing conversations with your website and app visitors without all the crazy subscription fees that you see with webchat tools. Disclaimer here: Qonvo is a product that my team developed but we think it's great for startups so I hope everyone likes it.