- Roman Eaton made this productAs a startup you need to have a tight interaction between your team and the customers. Carrrot helped us to keep an eye on our customers, support them in time and automate some messages to push forward visitors to sign up form.
When you identify your goals right inside the carrotquest you will get well-built instrument to make marketing based on your users' behavior. We used it more then a month and now reorganized the structure of goals inside.
The problem in many companies is information overloa, even by leadership team. Every team has newsletter, weekly update, etc. Unclear if carrot alone can solve this problem.
- Nuclino is a team collaboration and knowledge sharing tool. It's like a network of interconnected Google Docs that can be edited in real time and organized in a kanban board, mind map, etc. We have recently upgraded to a premium plan, but the free plan is pretty generous too.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Great email building tool with FREE subscription and great set of pre-designed email templates.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- A must-have tool for every startup. Interface is very easy to get used too, especially if you switch from other well-known tools.You should try out Zenkit! It is a flexible project management tool that enables your start-up teams to organize projects, assign tasks, share files and discuss with real time updates! With a click, everyone can change their view from Kanban, table, list, mind map or calendar anytime. You can use it via web, mobile or desktop apps.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- If it refers to the necessity to find a really suitable tool for task management and project development, it is definitely worth to pay attention to Hygger. It is a true helper for your work and for the improvement of your startup project: there you can find many useful functions: dashboard, checklists, tasks prioritization system, integration with Scrum and Kanban methodologies and others. Try it yourself!
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. It's free for up to 3 users.
I really appreciate the platform and I’m using it with my remote peers constantly. It kinda reminds me of Ventrilo or Teamspeak but for business, and everybody can enter with just one link, which is a really cool thing! :)
I found it better than teamspeak, skype or appearin. Very simple to use and it felt very stable. All the little details and graphics are spot on :)
- It's a great note app for team to build knowledge and collaborate on documents. It works for meeting notes, wikis, projects docs etc. Its simple editor keeps your written knowledge consistently beautiful and coherent (no thousands of different formatting across your team) + everyone can easily discover the knowledge as it is being build by your team. Hence it is very powerful too for employee onboarding.
We've been using Slite for a few months and it finally solved our long research for the perfect knowledge sharing app :)
The adoption by our team was impressive, and Slite makes our knowledge management a breeze
We've been using Slite for few months, and we can't be more happy. Best benefit is that it's a perfect way to improve transparency inside our team and to onboard new teammates!
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
Such a huuuuuuuge fan! I use RealtimeBoard for so many things - both in and out of work. From client projects to internal business planning to operation processes to personal planning, I can't stop raving about how much I love RTB to everyone I know. I'm also super impressed by the constant product iterations and feature updates that are constantly being released. Bravo, awesome work guys, I'm absolutely gushing but it's well deserved.
I'm not a designer, but I use RTB a lot to create simple sketches for some of my ideas on our products with comprehensive text descriptions. One image worths of thousand words! My sketches helps our designers and developers to quickly understand what I'm talking about and how my ideas connect to other products (thanks to unlimited workspace). I used to use Google Presentations for these purposes before, but RTB just stolen my heart! Good luck to the RTB team! Great product deserves fast organic growth! :)
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Hi Ben, Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/free-crm) is the only free, comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Here is why - * It offers a free plan for life. Also, it is the most inexpensive CRM. Its pricing plan (https://www.agilecrm.com/pricing) has been designed for SMBs. As many startups have budget constraints, these plans would be a perfect fit. * Being the best at something is subjective. But some great indicators would be online reviews from authentic and most popular business-review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius. They have rated Agile CRM as the best CRM for SMBs. * This tool provides sales, marketing and service automation features on a single platform. Hence, is known as an all-in-one CRM. This is quite advantageous for startups as buying individual (sales/marketing/service automation tool) or domain-specific tools would be tough on their pocket as well as to manage multiple teams and hire specific teams/employees to handle these tools specifically. So, if you have this all-in-one CRM, all your teams can collaborate seamlessly and there won’t be any data leaks as everything is available on a single platform. Hope I helped! :)
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍