- Roman Eaton made this productAs a startup you need to have a tight interaction between your team and the customers. Carrrot helped us to keep an eye on our customers, support them in time and automate some messages to push forward visitors to sign up form.
- Nuclino is a team collaboration and knowledge sharing tool. It's like a network of interconnected Google Docs that can be edited in real time and organized in a kanban board, mind map, etc. We have recently upgraded to a premium plan, but the free plan is pretty generous too.
- A must-have tool for every startup. Interface is very easy to get used too, especially if you switch from other well-known tools.You should try out Zenkit! It is a flexible project management tool that enables your start-up teams to organize projects, assign tasks, share files and discuss with real time updates! With a click, everyone can change their view from Kanban, table, list, mind map or calendar anytime. You can use it via web, mobile or desktop apps.
- Troop messenger is the best app for business to manage the group of people with a group chat, audio calls and many more with one on one screen and it is a user-friendly application, with an affordable price.Team messaging application is simple and totally affordable first choice to pick for any kind of Startup business for attending their work routines.You can start using the Troop Messenger in your Windows, Mac OS, Linux operating systems and as well as in your Android and iOS mobile Phones.There are a lot of things I like about Troop Messenger. It is a single app that everybody can use. It is easy to create a group. You can use the search function to find old conversations. Troop Messenger is here to help you improve the collaboration in your organization.
- If it refers to the necessity to find a really suitable tool for task management and project development, it is definitely worth to pay attention to Hygger. It is a true helper for your work and for the improvement of your startup project: there you can find many useful functions: dashboard, checklists, tasks prioritization system, integration with Scrum and Kanban methodologies and others. Try it yourself!
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. It's free for up to 3 users.
- It's a great note app for team to build knowledge and collaborate on documents. It works for meeting notes, wikis, projects docs etc. Its simple editor keeps your written knowledge consistently beautiful and coherent (no thousands of different formatting across your team) + everyone can easily discover the knowledge as it is being build by your team. Hence it is very powerful too for employee onboarding.
- SoapBox is a free meeting agenda tool that is indispensable for startups looking to communicate more effectively with their teams, boost productivity and stay organized. Here's what startups can do with SoapBox👇 📝 Create shared online meeting agendas ❓Access recommended agenda items and questions 📃 Take notes and add follow-up items, right in the agenda 📩 Automatically email meeting minutes to all participants 📚 Review past meeting agendas and notes 📆 Sync meetings with your calendar 🤖 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google – plus our iOS and Android apps! All the above features are FREE through SoapBox. To learn more (and give it a try!), check it out here: https://soapboxhq.com/features
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productIt depends on your team and product working on! If you are working on an android or iOS application, I suggest you take a look at Hengam. Hengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. read more about it on https://hengam.io It has a free trial, moderate pricing for startups and 50% off for product hunters!I'm using Hengam almost every day. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.
- Hi Ben, Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com/free-crm) is the only free, comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. Here is why - * It offers a free plan for life. Also, it is the most inexpensive CRM. Its pricing plan (https://www.agilecrm.com/pricing) has been designed for SMBs. As many startups have budget constraints, these plans would be a perfect fit. * Being the best at something is subjective. But some great indicators would be online reviews from authentic and most popular business-review sites like G2Crowd, Capterra, Trustradius. They have rated Agile CRM as the best CRM for SMBs. * This tool provides sales, marketing and service automation features on a single platform. Hence, is known as an all-in-one CRM. This is quite advantageous for startups as buying individual (sales/marketing/service automation tool) or domain-specific tools would be tough on their pocket as well as to manage multiple teams and hire specific teams/employees to handle these tools specifically. So, if you have this all-in-one CRM, all your teams can collaborate seamlessly and there won’t be any data leaks as everything is available on a single platform. Hope I helped! :)