- Easiest to use of VPNs I've tried while retaining some flexibility and speed. Definitely gets the job done. I do a lot of international travel, and it's never let me down.
- I have been using NordVPN for a while. This is a "true" VPN, not just a browser extension. It ticks all of the things that is truly important in a VPN. First they keep no logs, their speeds are really great (better than other VPNs ive used), and its accessible to use with all your devices. There are apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, all the way down to Raspberry Pi. You can even export config files for your router if you want all your router's traffic to automatically be routed through the VPN. Also Nord has thousands of servers all around the world. You can connect almost anywhere. I highly recommend it. Yes its a paid VPN. But you do get what you paid for, so if you are serious about getting a VPN, its the real deal.Tried many VPNs, didn't like most of them for one or another reason. NordVPN has it all for me. Reasonable pricing, privacy, security, P2P, works with Netflix, and lots and lots of servers all around the world. There is also an outstanding (third-party) Linux CLI client (nordnm).
- With Cloak's auto-secure feature, you don't even need to remember that you *have* Cloak -- just connect to that coffee shop, or airport, or hotel, or conference Wi-Fi and trust that Cloak's got your back.I'm literally using Cloak right now. It's great.
- Liza Shambra made this product- Own protocol - KeepSolid Wise, which redirects traffic through the TCP 443 and UDP 33434 ports and therefore makes it more difficult to detect and block. - Netflix works smoothly, without sacrificing performance or speed. - The easy-to-use app is compatible with a MASSIVE list of devices.Amina Yepisheva made this productIn the app's new version they've finally added Kill Switch feature. The speeds are great too!
- Excellent speeds, user-friendly, reliable, no logs, great mobile apps, and great customer service.
- This product is highly privacy oriented and gets top marks with a lot of different reviewers. Also, check out That One Privacy Guy's very detailed list to help people pick a VPN service: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/c...
- If you are fine with self-hosted solution, Outline is a great choice. DigitalOcean + Outline ~5$ VPN. And as it is VPN that you setup and control, you don't need to rely on "trust" of the VPN provider.This is absolutely the only right answer. Most of the rest of these are monitoring / selling your data and/or owned by foreign governments, and if they aren't already, they will be. Host your own – it takes 5m to set up with Outline.