- Slack has become my most frequently used app recently. We have a remote team so we use Slack to communicate. I can be anywhere and still talk to everyone. Sometimes, when I need a break, I take my son to the park but I can still respond to messages as if I was at my desk.Great platform for Professional Communication. It's quite addictive and excellent to handle.I just wish the creators soon add the widgets on mobile platforms such as this iOS and Android for a great flow of work and can get notified on the go.Slack works great especially if you are working remote. You can organize your channels to a different team/departments, task/focus and random silliness. Get notified and keep everything under a thread to easily read past messages or do a Search!
- Sadly there's no Android app, but thew PWA is pretty good so it's fine :)
- Not everyone listens to podcasts, but as someone who regularly switches between Android (current) and iOS Pocket Casts provides an awesome, reliable experience that I can access anywhere (including the web for a one time fee).I've used Pocket Casts on Android as my podcatcher of choice since it first launched. It does everything I need it to (automated chronological playlist, auto delete listened-to podcasts, skip x time at the start of a particular podcast (sorry Tim Feriss)) and a few more things besides (playback speed per podcast etc...). The devs have always been responsive and pleasant to deal with which helps a lot too.
- Great email app - smooth, and stylish, and works well for multiple accounts. Easy swipe options, combined inboxes, quick actions, syncs with calendar, simple snoozing, and pinning for important emails.
- I use this app to control our security system, locks, temperature. Love it. With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch.