- It's not only a productive real time messaging tool, but saves loads of your time on emails and helps to integrate between your project tools which is fancy as well.I have been using it to handling the task with my co-worker at AeroLeads and I found it as a great real-time messaging option. You can also integrate it on your website which can create a live chat room between you and your customer.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- Telegram offers a great range of integrations to make your workday a bit easier: Integrate GitHub, your emails or calendars. It's easy to setup your own integrations and I found it to be running faster and more smoothly than Slack for instance. Worthwhile to check it out!
- Zoho Cliq is a simple and easy-to-use chat software built for your entire organization to communicate better. It’s perfect for teams of all sizes and integrates seamlessly with any third party application. In addition to one on one messaging and group conversations, Cliq offers a variety of features that’ll help you and your team collaborate easily! A quick look at how Cliq can help you and your team: *Manage events and organise meetings with colleagues *Reminders to follow-up on to-do's *Swap/switch screens from video call and share your desktop! *Connect with your favourite third party applications or in-house applications through the Cliq Platform. P.S - If you’re a developer, you can build some really cool server-less integrations on the platform and host it in our marketplace. Check out https://www.zoho.com/cliq/ for more details.
We're moving off of Slack to this, primarily because it has the same features we use on Slack, but is going to allow us to create some really awesome commands and bots that tie into the rest of our operations on the Zoho platform.
Its been months since I started using Cliq and I feel this is must for organisations in getting connected within themselves. Dump Whatsapp groups for Work and jump to Cliq. You will never regret.
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
- I would say Hangouts Chat by Google is an awesome update for the old Hangouts (web-based). With tons of new features that help me and my team connect with third-party software like Trello, Asana... I feel like Hangouts @chat should have a spot on this list.
After EAP, I am still very excited for this new Google Cloud product! Hangouts Chat will open up group messaging to a much wider range of organizations than before. (There are so many orgs that DO have & love G Suite, but don't use Slack on an org-wide scale. Yes, I know that's hard to believe for the people in this community. ;)
While during the EAP it was obvious why you couldn't connect to users from other G Suite domains, sadly that's still not possible. The integration with 'classic' Hangouts could be better too: Group-messages should sync as well, like the 'private' messages.
I don't know - I think Google has really a big problem whats important and what not. I don't see that I or any company will really use it, except when they use hangouts already. I moved any private stuff and especially work related stuff to slack or WhatsApp.
I would have welcomed if they would improve GoogleMail or would have improved hangouts in general for all users instead of making a half baked attempt with this.
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productThere are many chat software available in the market today. I have been using many team communication applications. I recently started using Clariti which appears to be quite interesting. https://clariti.app/why-clariti/ It is one of the best real-time application I've ever used for team and individual communication and that too both online and offline. Unlike Slack, there is no pressure on teammates to be present on chat every time the group chat happens. Users can catch up with their teammates, according to their convenience. This software also stores all your communication based on context, so that you can retrieve any information you want at a later date without any hiccups.
- It's ALL-IN-ONE platform for teams to create, communicate and collaborate. We use this product on both mobile (IOS and Android) and desktop as our teams are spread across the globe. We don't have to switch between five different platforms to collaborate with our teams. Easy sign up with Google and Office 365. Its a B2B SAAS product.
It has everything that is needed. What makes it clearly the best possible solution and my favourite is the fact that in almost every project group there is one or two "luddites" that are almost impossible to persuade to make an account in a new application. Fleep keeps them connected via their emails. By time they often make accounts and join the others.
Great simple reliable and persistent messaging tool, not as distracting as various others on the market
- We use group chats here. Convenient and fun also for it has many stickers. You may also set appointment, be reminded about the schedule of meetings, share files, share locations and even challenge team members for games (just for fun and release some stress)
I love Facebook Messenger and I love how it is doing everything to take on all other chat apps + is feature-packed like Telegram. Native apps for Facebook Messenger on computers is something that I wish to see soon.
Companies use this more and more to invade
- Zulip is built by keeping productivity in mind. Each conversation in Zulip has a topic. This allows you to take part in more than one conversation at the same time. This also make catching up on conversations efficient as compared to cSlack, Mattermost etc where you have to scroll through hundreds or thousands of messages to figure out what is going on. Zulip is the most active open source chat application in GitHub and has 350+ contributors from all across the world.
Zulip is built by keeping productivity in mind. Each conversation in Zulip has a topic. This allows you to take part in more than one conversation at the same time. This also make catching up on conversations efficient as compared to cSlack, Mattermost etc where you have to scroll through hundreds or thousands of messages to figure out what is going on. Zulip is the most active open source chat application in GitHub and has 350+ contributors from all across the world.
Zulip is a fast and powerful group chat application with many unique features and more than 60 integrations. Above all it's an open source project makes it even better, as you can directly contact the developers about the issue you face, features you're missing or want to be improved and even file them at github.com/zulip/zulip/issues.
- Made by Alibaba, DingTalk comes with the tagline "An All-in-one Mobile Workplace" Just like any other chat app it has everything to suit a team's need. Also it can be used to generate out of office business trip, reporting, attendance all from one cross platform application.
- Free Unlimited users Unlimited chat history Unlimited teams (groups) Integrated video conference (also can share screen and do group calls) Integrated tasks Integrated apps (zapier, githug, jira etc) Its awesome, check the official site for more info https://glip.com/
- end-to-end encryption that protects every Signal message, the Signal service is designed to minimize the data that is retained about Signal users. By design, it does not store a record of your contacts, social graph, conversation list, location, user avatar, user profile name, group memberships, group titles, or group avatars.