- It's not only a productive real time messaging tool, but saves loads of your time on emails and helps to integrate between your project tools which is fancy as well.I have been using it to handling the task with my co-worker at AeroLeads and I found it as a great real-time messaging option. You can also integrate it on your website which can create a live chat room between you and your customer.Our team loves Slack. It's super easy to use and helps us organize conversations in different channels. My favorite part about Slack is that it integrates with many tools (including our own --> Fellow.app). I love using Slack + Fellow because while Slack enables instant communication, Fellow helps us keep track of in-person discussions and meeting takeaways (we can send the talking points and action items from Fellow through Slack, so it's a great combo!)
- Telegram offers a great range of integrations to make your workday a bit easier: Integrate GitHub, your emails or calendars. It's easy to setup your own integrations and I found it to be running faster and more smoothly than Slack for instance. Worthwhile to check it out!
- I'm based in Costa Rica. Everyone here already has WhatsApp. So it's easy to create a group. It's perfect for small teams.In addition to having a large international user base, I find WhatsApp is good for dialogue between diverse teams that might have members client side and agency side. It's free, quick to set up and keeps a very good record of ongoing dialogue. We usually use at key project points to that don't require in-person presentations.
- Zoho Cliq is a simple and easy-to-use chat software built for your entire organization to communicate better. It’s perfect for teams of all sizes and integrates seamlessly with any third party application. In addition to one on one messaging and group conversations, Cliq offers a variety of features that’ll help you and your team collaborate easily! A quick look at how Cliq can help you and your team: *Manage events and organise meetings with colleagues *Reminders to follow-up on to-do's *Swap/switch screens from video call and share your desktop! *Connect with your favourite third party applications or in-house applications through the Cliq Platform. P.S - If you’re a developer, you can build some really cool server-less integrations on the platform and host it in our marketplace. Check out https://www.zoho.com/cliq/ for more details.
- Troop Messenger provides all required chat features from instant messaging to managing notification and creating groups and much more so that you can get work more faster.Troop messenger is the best app for business to manage the group of people with a group chat, audio calls and many more with one on one screen and it is a user-friendly application, with an affordable price.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productWe stopped chat messaging and began voice chatting. Before we used Lito – as a remote team – we waited hours for replies on conversation threads on Slack. Most of the discussions on Slack interested only half of the people in the channels. Nevertheless, the other half followed up with the conversation in fear of missing out. That's why we moved most of our chats to Lito. What's better than having a real voice conversation?
- I would say Hangouts Chat by Google is an awesome update for the old Hangouts (web-based). With tons of new features that help me and my team connect with third-party software like Trello, Asana... I feel like Hangouts @chat should have a spot on this list.
- Isaac Ralph Gabriel made this productThere are many chat software available in the market today. I have been using many team communication applications. I recently started using Clariti which appears to be quite interesting. https://clariti.app/why-clariti/ It is one of the best real-time application I've ever used for team and individual communication and that too both online and offline. Unlike Slack, there is no pressure on teammates to be present on chat every time the group chat happens. Users can catch up with their teammates, according to their convenience. This software also stores all your communication based on context, so that you can retrieve any information you want at a later date without any hiccups.
- It's ALL-IN-ONE platform for teams to create, communicate and collaborate. We use this product on both mobile (IOS and Android) and desktop as our teams are spread across the globe. We don't have to switch between five different platforms to collaborate with our teams. Easy sign up with Google and Office 365. Its a B2B SAAS product.
- We use group chats here. Convenient and fun also for it has many stickers. You may also set appointment, be reminded about the schedule of meetings, share files, share locations and even challenge team members for games (just for fun and release some stress)
- Zulip is built by keeping productivity in mind. Each conversation in Zulip has a topic. This allows you to take part in more than one conversation at the same time. This also make catching up on conversations efficient as compared to cSlack, Mattermost etc where you have to scroll through hundreds or thousands of messages to figure out what is going on. Zulip is the most active open source chat application in GitHub and has 350+ contributors from all across the world.
- Made by Alibaba, DingTalk comes with the tagline "An All-in-one Mobile Workplace" Just like any other chat app it has everything to suit a team's need. Also it can be used to generate out of office business trip, reporting, attendance all from one cross platform application.