- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...My answer is Intercom for two reasons. First, it's a direct channel to customers and nothing beats that. Second, it covers both acquisition and customer success so Intercom helps us engage with customers throughout their entire journey, which is critical. It's also super simple to use.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
- The reason is simple - we saw incredible growth in lead generation. The direct channel to customers is helping us to get insight on any potential flaws on the website. It also allows us to send customized messages depending on certain behaviour on our website.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- First of its kind in email marketing tools that have tools required to capture more leads, and convert them into customers. Be it creating caution to your site visitors, Chat, or engaging them continuously, Retainly has all of them. It's the best choice.
The whole site reads like it was translated to English through a Fiverr coupon. I still don't understand the service offering. It’s like they’re so wrapped-up in their own internal process to realize that visitors aren’t speaking their same language. (figuratively and literally)
I cancelled the free account because I really didn't understand how it works
- Jakub Rogalski made this productWow, picking just one of the tools is harder than it seems. I mean, there are quite a few of them that provide so much value it's really difficult. Why I chose our own product? Because we use it internally quite a lot and it helps us daily with ticking different tasks off our marketing to-do lists. Whenever we want to monitor the performance of our own content, our competitors, or any keyword you could imagine, we do it with our tool. Then there's aspect like lead generation. It's obviously easier to market B2C products but I cannot say we were not successful with finding potential customers for our tool by simply monitoring phrases relevant to our industry or phrases as simple as "can anyone recommend" or "where can I buy". Unless you haven't done it before, I think you'd be amazed by how many people ask those questions on a daily basis in relation to different products or services.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- Maybe this is cheating, cause Zapier requires lots of other apps as well. Zapier automates so much for me like social post distribution, sending me a digest of product updates as they are released into our production server (so I can make a video for customers), keeping marketing tools in sync and loads of stuff. I'd hate to have to do it all manually
Their design is excellent. Behind the scenes its very technical, but the user experience is smooth and easy on the eyes. It does such a great job of taking actions and information in one app and bringing it to your app of choice.
We use this mostly to automate our email marketing campaigns by pulling data from our HubSpot CRM into Active Campaign for our email drips. Among a million other things.. amazing product!
- Vlad Calus made this productPlanable is social media content collaboration platform for agencies, freelancers and marketing team. We bring team members and social content on the same page for better, faster brand storytelling. With Planable you can create social media posts, preview exactly how it looks like, exchange feedback, get approval and schedule posts directly to social media.
I've used this for some time and love the platform. It's simple to use and has been expanded to cover all the main social channels we manage for clients.
I like two features: inviting teammates to approve posts and suggest edits, saving posts to public Facebook and Twitter pages that I do not own, so that these can be chosen to be published or not by the page's owner on their Planable account.
- Yep, mentioning tool that is a part of your team's work is not so appropriate. However, we've built a tool that perfectly works for us based on many years of experience with project management tools. Visual Tickets can help you in visual (screenshot, uploaded image) ticketing, bug tracking and request management. Very helpful in boosting marketing activities when it comes to collaborate with IT or UI/UX teams.
- 2A marketing automation software so easy to use that even n00bs can get into it. We used Marketo before this and I found it really difficult to comprehend and use. So much so that operations became a dreaded task that I never quite wanted to do. However when we switched to Autopilot, it was so easy to use that I love tinkering around with it and figuring out cool, new things I can try with it :) In fact, when I moved teams, I set up a trial email nurture for a new product all by myself :) With Autopilot, I feel like Super!Luigi than just Mario's brother, Luigi.
Autopilot makes automating tedious tasks a thing of the past. With an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, building customer journeys is fun and intuitive. I love having my whole team on the same page and accessing data and insights helps me optimise my content and convert more customers.
- Oddly enough, the best tool I've come across is actually a book, but it made me think so differently about marketing that it's made the most impact on how I do things, regardless of the other tools I use. This I Know, written by a veteran of the marketing industry, is a humorous, easy-to-read look at what works and what doesn't in marketing. In a way, This I Know tells you everything you've been doing wrong, yet you don't feel bad because it gives you easy steps to start doing things right.
It's like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and WeTransfer had a baby, with their best traits and some added bonuses. Basically, you get a free digital library that anyone you invite can access from anywhere with an internet connection. Upload is incredibly fast.
Videos you upload convert and you can watch them/play them in your library. You can preview all sorts of file types, filter on tags and categories (multi-faceted search), and make your portal more unique through custom colors, tag and category list, and your logo. Best part is new features are being added every day.
It's a new product, so I believe they'll add more functionalities soon. Will keep an eye on it.
- I use our company app ProofHub to handle our marketing team and projects.It helps me to be organized, to check the work of team members, send reports and assign tasks to my marketing team. I can easily see which tasks are done and which one is due on a short term basis. It’s great tool because my manager/client can easily review project progress and can keep track of the work we are doing. It's quick, effortless and a great time-savior.
I set it up within minutes. The google sheets integration is smooth. Sent out campaign to 300+ in one day with personalization and scheduling. The feature set is pretty expansive. Looking forward to use the Saleforce integration. If it works well, that would be epic! Very straightforward to use and measure success
Meanwhile I think an onboarding guide will really help after setting up the account. Somehow I missed it and had to spend a bit of time to understand how to setup my first campaign.
Used YAMM on and off for a few years now when a more personalised mail merge approach is required. Have used it on mailouts to several thousand people eg. for invites (all optin in case you were wondering).
The mail merging is great, the integration between sheets and Gmail is pretty straightforward and once you get into some of the dynamic stuff sheets can do, there's all sorts of ways of using it: custom links, attachments, event custom pre-filled forms.
It's pretty quick, too, even for sends with hundreds of email addresses. Downside is that you can get yourself in to trouble if you're not careful about making sure you're OK to send to those emails, especially when new stricter data protection rules are coming in across Europe and California. Make sure you've got permission to send and respect opt-outs!
Only niggle is that if I want to send multiple campaigns from the same spreadsheet, YAMM sometimes can't find the email addresses, even when following the instructions, but there's ways round this (duplicating the sheet), however it's sometimes useful to keep all the YAMM campaigns on a single sheet with different columns for each email sent.
Use YAMM for personal touch.
Use others eg. Mailchimp, etc for bulk emails.
In summary, excellent product, good support, well worth it.
- An automation tool like Agile CRM has been of much help for our marketing, sales and support team as well. (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. First of all, it's free!!!!! has a simple UI and is yet next-generation. Just the ease of doing daily tasks like email marketing, SMM, customer communication, newsletters, landing pages, campaigns have made it the most important tool for us!
- Interesting question! Although it’s hard to nail down the best marketing tool as each one of them serves a different purpose. Considering that businesses thrive on lead generation and high conversion rates, ProProfs Chat has topped the charts in our case. Running an eCommerce business with an insanely high bounce rate, ProProfs Chat helped us bring more engagement with a single tweak- visitor monitoring. As our customer support can easily track who sees what on our webpage, pushing chat requests with personalized questions have magically improved our conversion rates. Makes sense for any marketing campaign! Cheers!
The SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant isn't bad, but it still has plenty of room for growth. Read my in-depth review here:
I have been using SEMRUSH Writing assistant tool for about 3 months and all I have is great things to say about this. After a long I have found something that actually helps in the SEO optimization of articles which actually works.
The LSI & readability feature in my opinion is an underlooked attributes of On page SEO and writing assistant is filling the gap.
Would love to see this tool grow more with powerful integration such as WordPress & other popular editors in the coming days.
A good hunt! 👏🏻