Curious what the most important tool is for your marketing team. I know it's hard to choose, but if you had to choose one.
- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...My answer is Intercom for two reasons. First, it's a direct channel to customers and nothing beats that. Second, it covers both acquisition and customer success so Intercom helps us engage with customers throughout their entire journey, which is critical. It's also super simple to use.
- The reason is simple - we saw incredible growth in lead generation. The direct channel to customers is helping us to get insight on any potential flaws on the website. It also allows us to send customized messages depending on certain behaviour on our website.
- First of its kind in email marketing tools that have tools required to capture more leads, and convert them into customers. Be it creating caution to your site visitors, Chat, or engaging them continuously, Retainly has all of them. It's the best choice.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productWow, picking just one of the tools is harder than it seems. I mean, there are quite a few of them that provide so much value it's really difficult. Why I chose our own product? Because we use it internally quite a lot and it helps us daily with ticking different tasks off our marketing to-do lists. Whenever we want to monitor the performance of our own content, our competitors, or any keyword you could imagine, we do it with our tool. Then there's aspect like lead generation. It's obviously easier to market B2C products but I cannot say we were not successful with finding potential customers for our tool by simply monitoring phrases relevant to our industry or phrases as simple as "can anyone recommend" or "where can I buy". Unless you haven't done it before, I think you'd be amazed by how many people ask those questions on a daily basis in relation to different products or services.
- Maybe this is cheating, cause Zapier requires lots of other apps as well. Zapier automates so much for me like social post distribution, sending me a digest of product updates as they are released into our production server (so I can make a video for customers), keeping marketing tools in sync and loads of stuff. I'd hate to have to do it all manually
- Yep, mentioning tool that is a part of your team's work is not so appropriate. However, we've built a tool that perfectly works for us based on many years of experience with project management tools. Visual Tickets can help you in visual (screenshot, uploaded image) ticketing, bug tracking and request management. Very helpful in boosting marketing activities when it comes to collaborate with IT or UI/UX teams.
- A marketing automation software so easy to use that even n00bs can get into it. We used Marketo before this and I found it really difficult to comprehend and use. So much so that operations became a dreaded task that I never quite wanted to do. However when we switched to Autopilot, it was so easy to use that I love tinkering around with it and figuring out cool, new things I can try with it :) In fact, when I moved teams, I set up a trial email nurture for a new product all by myself :) With Autopilot, I feel like Super!Luigi than just Mario's brother, Luigi.
- Oddly enough, the best tool I've come across is actually a book, but it made me think so differently about marketing that it's made the most impact on how I do things, regardless of the other tools I use. This I Know, written by a veteran of the marketing industry, is a humorous, easy-to-read look at what works and what doesn't in marketing. In a way, This I Know tells you everything you've been doing wrong, yet you don't feel bad because it gives you easy steps to start doing things right.
- I use our company app ProofHub to handle our marketing team and projects.It helps me to be organized, to check the work of team members, send reports and assign tasks to my marketing team. I can easily see which tasks are done and which one is due on a short term basis. It’s great tool because my manager/client can easily review project progress and can keep track of the work we are doing. It's quick, effortless and a great time-savior.
- An automation tool like Agile CRM has been of much help for our marketing, sales and support team as well. (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. First of all, it's free!!!!! has a simple UI and is yet next-generation. Just the ease of doing daily tasks like email marketing, SMM, customer communication, newsletters, landing pages, campaigns have made it the most important tool for us!
- Interesting question! Although it’s hard to nail down the best marketing tool as each one of them serves a different purpose. Considering that businesses thrive on lead generation and high conversion rates, ProProfs Chat has topped the charts in our case. Running an eCommerce business with an insanely high bounce rate, ProProfs Chat helped us bring more engagement with a single tweak- visitor monitoring. As our customer support can easily track who sees what on our webpage, pushing chat requests with personalized questions have magically improved our conversion rates. Makes sense for any marketing campaign! Cheers!