- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...My answer is Intercom for two reasons. First, it's a direct channel to customers and nothing beats that. Second, it covers both acquisition and customer success so Intercom helps us engage with customers throughout their entire journey, which is critical. It's also super simple to use.
We use Intercom as our primary communication tool with our SaaS users from Day 1 and have scaled with them since.
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- The reason is simple - we saw incredible growth in lead generation. The direct channel to customers is helping us to get insight on any potential flaws on the website. It also allows us to send customized messages depending on certain behaviour on our website.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- First of its kind in email marketing tools that have tools required to capture more leads, and convert them into customers. Be it creating caution to your site visitors, Chat, or engaging them continuously, Retainly has all of them. It's the best choice.
The whole site reads like it was translated to English through a Fiverr coupon. I still don't understand the service offering. It’s like they’re so wrapped-up in their own internal process to realize that visitors aren’t speaking their same language. (figuratively and literally)
I cancelled the free account because I really didn't understand how it works
- Jakub Rogalski made this productWow, picking just one of the tools is harder than it seems. I mean, there are quite a few of them that provide so much value it's really difficult. Why I chose our own product? Because we use it internally quite a lot and it helps us daily with ticking different tasks off our marketing to-do lists. Whenever we want to monitor the performance of our own content, our competitors, or any keyword you could imagine, we do it with our tool. Then there's aspect like lead generation. It's obviously easier to market B2C products but I cannot say we were not successful with finding potential customers for our tool by simply monitoring phrases relevant to our industry or phrases as simple as "can anyone recommend" or "where can I buy". Unless you haven't done it before, I think you'd be amazed by how many people ask those questions on a daily basis in relation to different products or services.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- Maybe this is cheating, cause Zapier requires lots of other apps as well. Zapier automates so much for me like social post distribution, sending me a digest of product updates as they are released into our production server (so I can make a video for customers), keeping marketing tools in sync and loads of stuff. I'd hate to have to do it all manually
Their design is excellent. Behind the scenes its very technical, but the user experience is smooth and easy on the eyes. It does such a great job of taking actions and information in one app and bringing it to your app of choice.
For extensive users, pricing model is not so friendly. But other than that, it's very user friendly. You don't need any programming background to create Zaps Zapier also has great amount of support document to help you get going and be creative. Great product.
- Yep, mentioning tool that is a part of your team's work is not so appropriate. However, we've built a tool that perfectly works for us based on many years of experience with project management tools. Visual Tickets can help you in visual (screenshot, uploaded image) ticketing, bug tracking and request management. Very helpful in boosting marketing activities when it comes to collaborate with IT or UI/UX teams.
- A marketing automation software so easy to use that even n00bs can get into it. We used Marketo before this and I found it really difficult to comprehend and use. So much so that operations became a dreaded task that I never quite wanted to do. However when we switched to Autopilot, it was so easy to use that I love tinkering around with it and figuring out cool, new things I can try with it :) In fact, when I moved teams, I set up a trial email nurture for a new product all by myself :) With Autopilot, I feel like Super!Luigi than just Mario's brother, Luigi.
- Oddly enough, the best tool I've come across is actually a book, but it made me think so differently about marketing that it's made the most impact on how I do things, regardless of the other tools I use. This I Know, written by a veteran of the marketing industry, is a humorous, easy-to-read look at what works and what doesn't in marketing. In a way, This I Know tells you everything you've been doing wrong, yet you don't feel bad because it gives you easy steps to start doing things right.
It's like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and WeTransfer had a baby, with their best traits and some added bonuses. Basically, you get a free digital library that anyone you invite can access from anywhere with an internet connection. Upload is incredibly fast.
Videos you upload convert and you can watch them/play them in your library. You can preview all sorts of file types, filter on tags and categories (multi-faceted search), and make your portal more unique through custom colors, tag and category list, and your logo. Best part is new features are being added every day.
It's a new product, so I believe they'll add more functionalities soon. Will keep an eye on it.
- I use our company app ProofHub to handle our marketing team and projects.It helps me to be organized, to check the work of team members, send reports and assign tasks to my marketing team. I can easily see which tasks are done and which one is due on a short term basis. It’s great tool because my manager/client can easily review project progress and can keep track of the work we are doing. It's quick, effortless and a great time-savior.
I've been using YAMM for over a year now. I've used it for investor / stakeholder updates, team updates, etc. In terms of efficiency, I save a boatload of time and can keep track of who is getting my messages.
It's the best of it's class.
I set it up within minutes. The google sheets integration is smooth. Sent out campaign to 300+ in one day with personalization and scheduling. The feature set is pretty expansive. Looking forward to use the Saleforce integration. If it works well, that would be epic! Very straightforward to use and measure success
Meanwhile I think an onboarding guide will really help after setting up the account. Somehow I missed it and had to spend a bit of time to understand how to setup my first campaign.
- An automation tool like Agile CRM has been of much help for our marketing, sales and support team as well. (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. First of all, it's free!!!!! has a simple UI and is yet next-generation. Just the ease of doing daily tasks like email marketing, SMM, customer communication, newsletters, landing pages, campaigns have made it the most important tool for us!
- Interesting question! Although it’s hard to nail down the best marketing tool as each one of them serves a different purpose. Considering that businesses thrive on lead generation and high conversion rates, ProProfs Chat has topped the charts in our case. Running an eCommerce business with an insanely high bounce rate, ProProfs Chat helped us bring more engagement with a single tweak- visitor monitoring. As our customer support can easily track who sees what on our webpage, pushing chat requests with personalized questions have magically improved our conversion rates. Makes sense for any marketing campaign! Cheers!
The SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant isn't bad, but it still has plenty of room for growth. Read my in-depth review here:
I have been using SEMRUSH Writing assistant tool for about 3 months and all I have is great things to say about this. After a long I have found something that actually helps in the SEO optimization of articles which actually works.
The LSI & readability feature in my opinion is an underlooked attributes of On page SEO and writing assistant is filling the gap.
Would love to see this tool grow more with powerful integration such as WordPress & other popular editors in the coming days.
A good hunt! 👏🏻