Business podcasts for me are like running machine and it has remained all time favourite for us to keep learning. I would like to learn and discover the best business podcasts right now and which has potential to rule the roost in upcoming future.
- Austin Chandler Peek made this productA 🔥 NEW Podcast filled with INSPIRING stories & REAL WORLD tactics for Entrepreneurs. Oh & because I'm totally transparent, I'm the host 😉. I created the podcast because I got tired of the 💩 20-minute scripted entrepreneur podcasts. I also chat with entrepreneurs in a variety of industries (not just tech). Check EP1 out for 30 seconds, you won't be disappointed like my mother is in me 🙊...
- Unfiltered insights and actionable advice straight from the trenches of startup and business life.
- This is by far one of my favorite podcasts over the years. If you haven't already checked it out, a16z writing, speaking, and anything to do with business are pure gold.
- 48Startups for the Rest of Us - Lessons Learned From Analyzing 250 SaaS Pricing Pages
Insights for designing and optimizing your SaaS pricing page
- 25Totally recommend this podcast. I love the anecdotal references throughout the entire series. The podcast both unveils the physical and emotional hurdles of startups and the quirky transitions are fun. Ried Hoffman's voice is both soothing and inspiring which helps relay his passion for teaching the world about startups.Reid hoffman at his best and with great leader from all over the industry!
- It doesn't muck with a lot of the details, but it's great stories from the early days of huge successes. I love how it hones in on the creative decisions and actions entrepreneurs had to make to get their startup to click.I agree with Nicholas on this one. You won't learn a whole lot of technical knowledge from this NPR podcast, but you really get to hear "the stories behind the movements that they built". I've listened to all of them; I think the Buzzfeed episode was my favourite.
- Angel investor and #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author Tim Ferriss interviews world-class performers from all different industries on what helped catapult them to the top and provides actionable advice you can implement into your own routine.
- Success stories and advice for side business software entrepreneurs. It is a really chill podcast that pumps you up to make cool things. Bonus: @csallen is an amazing interviewer, he can summarize what people say so naturally so there are always amazing takehomes. 12/10 🔥🔥 He recently featured product hunt's 2016 maker of the year @mubashariqbal. https://www.indiehackers.com/pod...
- A podcast exploring technology M&A and IPOs, startups & VC, one exit at a time. The hosts do very very good research for each episode.I have been listening to Ben & David for about a year and a half now. The shows are always well researched and informative. Really enjoy the history and facts around the acquisitions and IPOs that they cover. Highly recommend the podcast to anyone in the startup or technology space.
- Big fan of Gimlet's StartUp Podcast. Super well produced and valuable lessons in each episode.
- It is not strictly business related podcast, but I strongly advise you to give it a go. Jocko Willing is a well decorated former navy seal sharing some valuable ideas on how to be a great leader. After all every business needs a great leader to succeed.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI just launched this curated list of interviews and podcasts yesterday, It is not exactly a standalone podcast like you mentioned but I had such an extended youtube history of great content I figured putting them into one clean website would be an interesting approach. Feel free to suggest videos to add as well!