- Stripo email builder is saving up to 60% of your time on email creation and cutting routine processes via: - 260+ pre-designed email templates and 1,000+ ready-to-use blocks - layout building automation with help of Smart-blocks - built-in tools for creating banners, editing visuals, using image rollover and countdown timer effects. Create emails in Stripo and send from major ESPs and email clients you use including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others.
- To help productivity, I would recommend Troop Messenger into your workflows. There are so many different automation platforms that it's hard to choose one. Personally, I'd go with Troop Messenger. The design idea of this tool is to collaborate, share, and communicate new thoughts among fellow employees of every organization. Small, medium, large or any size of organizations can give a sure try of Troop Messenger for their endless office chat communication and collaboration.
- To help productivity, I would recommend incorporating some automation in to your workflows. There's so many different automation platforms that it's hard to chose one. Personally, I'd go with Tonkean. What sets Tonkean apart from other automation tools is the idea that workflow automation shouldn't stop when workflows switch from applications to people. With your standard automation tools, you can automate the processes that work with machine-to-machine and app-to-app communication, but not people. A great, simple example is an incident response to something like a server going down. The server fails, a notification is sent to your support ticket system, someone on the support team is notified and then that person works until it's solved, then manually goes in to the support ticket system and closes it. With Tonkean, the automation wouldn't stop there. The server fails, a notification is sent to your support ticket system (which is synced with Tonkean), Tonkean then reaches out to the right person, the person is prompted to take action to resolve the ticket, but it looks like they need someone else's help from their team. They flag them in Tonkean 30 minutes later when Tonkean requests an update (via Email, Slack or Teams) - Tonkean Bot "Hey, what's the status on this?" Person 1 "I need to loop in Person 2 for their expertise" Tonkean Bot "Great, I'll get them involved" This process would continue moving along and Tonkean would continue working with the team to ensure all relevant people and applications are aware of the latest status and looped in when help is needed. When the task at hand is complete, who ever wrapped it up can respond to Tonkean in their preferred communication tool and say "Server is back up, please close ticket" Or, depending on how you've synced Tonkean with your servers, it might catch the fix before the team even gets to it to update the ticket on their own. Think of Tonkean as a platform to monitor workflows and every moving piece of them. All of this information - the work that is being executed by Tonkean and the communication and collaboration with your team - is housed in the specific workflow. As the owner (or participant) of said workflow, you're able to go back and see where each workflow is and how it is being addressed. It's like a workflow mission control center. Tonkean helps you automate tasks, manage your workflows (and people), monitor all your responsibilities (as high level or minute as you want) and improve upon your business process productivity. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
- We have a team of field service, sales, audit executives and FeetPort help us to manage all field teams from a single desk and help to improve the productivity of our field team. Now we can get all status updates in real-time and communicate with them on task comments to provide better information to field team and get real-time feedback from the field.
- If it is referred to the productivity, you will definitely pay your attention to Hygger. It is a great online application that makes your workflow really efficient and productive: there you can try such functions as roadmaps (for the proper work planning and goal achievement), the page with Eisenhower's prioritization matrix (for useful tasks allocation), checklists (for tasks execution monitoring) and other helpful features. Try it yourself and make sure in it!
- The best todo app I have tried so far. It is simple, it has a lot of options and the natural language parsing is really nice.