- Value Proposition Design helps you tackle a core challenge of every business — creating compelling products and services customers want to buy. This practical book, paired with its online companion, will teach you the processes and tools you need to succeed.
- I've been using this kinda with a grain of salt but definitely helps frame the right questions. Helps validate your idea, recruit your team, design and build your product, acquire customers, iterate toward Product-Market Fit, and successfully bootstrap or land funding.
- Slack - to communicate with team members and send quick notes and screenshots. Works really well, I use it all the time every day.
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I use this tool for my job, side projects, and freelance. It's fantastic and easy to use.
- A team is the foundation of a startup. How many successful businesses have you seen that have a disjointed team that isn't on the same page? Recruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that allows collaboration during the hiring process. I work with them, so I can vouch for their expertise if you have any question to ask them. Plus, the careers site editor helps attract the right talent!
- My team used BoostHQ! We created different channels relating to different aspects of our startup i.e. marketing, development, iOS, expenses etc and shared content with team members that were in each individual channel. It allowed us to collaborate effectively with each other but with content being the main focus not messaging like Slack. We noticed while using Slack that a lot of our content would get lost in an endless stream of chat threads, BoostHQ was the perfect solution :)