- Hey Vignesh, I've been using Hubspot for a couple of months now - I know there's all the other stuff there but if you just stick to the contacts page there's a lot of good features and I've found that Hubspot doesn't seem to be too intrusive with pushing other things in my face. On the contacts page you can create your own custom fields (so you don't have to use the marketing/leads aspect), and if you go into any contact you can put in notes and log calls/meetings. I also like that it ties easily into Gmail so that I can see my emails to that contact from their page.
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Zenkit is a great option if you just want to use what you need. In the beginning, it might be a bit of work to set up your structure but it's worth it. Next to the Web App, there are Mobile and Desktop Apps as well which you can sync with each other. I would recommend using the table/spreadsheet view to include all of your information. For example, you can add a date when you last contacted the person or upload a picture to recognize them. You are able to set labels and other custom fields. If you need to find someone, use the filter or global search. Zenkit offers a bunch of templates, maybe there is one for you to start with.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.
- Spreadsheets are a natural way to organize information like this, but the best part about this tool is its API, which makes it flexible lets me build integrations into my natural workflows. I set up a notification to ping me when it's been a while since I've contacted a client so I can check in with them and ask if they need further work. Airtable really is excellent!
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
- This tool has a contact dashboard that allows you to create and manage tasks for your contacts.Hi Vignesh, For freelancers to manage project and contacts, I would really advise this amazing product. This is a product that Fiverr is building just to support the Freelancer community, which is really great to see. The team is super supportive and want to improve your experience - which is amazing for a free product! If you do not require a huge solution such as Hubspot, this could really do what you are looking for in a simple and straight-forward manner. Curious to see what you think!
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- Hey Vignesh, this might be the un-fanciest option of all: In my time as a freelancer I used Google Contacts to keep track of everyone I met and interacted with. It doesn't have a specific feature for logging meetings or calls, but with the "Comment" field you can easily track what's going on. Moreover, if you receive a lot of business cards, a scan app on your phone might make sense to easily transfer the cards into Google Contacts. It's certainly limited in what you can do, but great to start right away and once you need something more it's easy to export your contacts
- If you're looking for something to maintain the contacts and the workflows for each contact, I'd try something like Tonkean. Tonkean will work will you to define you workflow for each customer. As an example, we use the free version of Hubspot to host our contact information for each of our customers. We then have workflows set up for them in Tonkean. For example, when a new contact requests more information on our site, Tonkean forwards this information to Hubspot and a new contact is created. Then, we have Tonkean set someone on the Sales team as the owner, you can set parameters so it knows who should be assigned to which type of customers. Then a workflow beings, the Tonkean Bot will reach out the the relevant people when action needs to be taken or to the relevant business tools and application if there's no people involved. For example, Tonkean can tell Mailchimp to send a welcome email and tell Salesperson A to set up an initial call. Tonkean is basically a workflow management tool, but it works great for freelancers, support teams, agencies - basically anyone with a hefty to-do list. All the time spent on managing what you're working on, not actual work, can be left to Tonkean. That way you can focus on the things you enjoy doing as a freelancer, like building client relationships or working on your brand expansion, etc. I definitely recommend you check it out. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
As we all know, it’s very rare to find a product that makes you stop and be like “This is awesome. Where has this been all my life!?” I’ve been using Tonkean daily for the the past 6 months, and am addicted. As a product marketing manager I work very cross-functionally and have always struggled with where and how to track and organize all the different things I work on. I’ve tried lots of task management, project management, and collaboration tools, but always ended up back in sticky notes, docs, spreadsheet, and calendar reminders to follow up. Tonkean changed this. While docs and spreadsheets are still useful for somethings of course, I now manage everything in Tonkean — my “worklist” of projects and action items, 1-1s with my boss, cross-functional campaigns, and success of key customers I’m working with. Tonkean allows me to pull in data from all different sources (which used to be manual) so I have a view of the key metrics I care about. It also automatically gathers the status of items at the right time from the relevant owner, and provides visibility of all updates and changes in Slack or via email. Oh! And did I mention it reminds me of things I wrote down but may have forgotten about? I could go on and on, but moral of the story is: get it, play with it, and I promise you’ll love it!
We have been using Tonkean since before it was in Beta. It has shortened our Weekly Delivery Meetings by providing an easy way to bring in Data from Jira and Salesforce and review instead of transposing data into a new format.
The ability to integrate into Slack and gather updates where our Delivery Team already is has been a game changer. It keeps everyone from asking status and allows people to just work and provide updates when prompted. If I need an update out of cycle, I can use Tonkean to prompt for it.
Tonkean has been critical for our team to grow. It has provided insight to our leadership at the right level as needed.
- Sruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster with easy contact management. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses and freelancers manage their contacts, stay sorted and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/contact...
- This integrates pretty nicely with Gmail, fairly customizable, and is cross-platform.
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- Yiannis Gavrielides made this productCovve is a cross-platform (iOS, Android, Web) contact management platform. It is designed as a simple address book app while it offers deep contact and relationship management capabilities, including an AI powered engine informing you of news affecting your contacts and their companies, and intelligent reminders system and the ability to take notes against each call.
I have used Covve for about five months and I have loved it. I used it in unison with Full Contact as I had a year of paid premium FC. This week, my year was up and I finally left Full Contact entirely for Covve. I find the updates to be very relevant, the global location view is surprisingly helpful, and the AI aspects, specifically the News Stories, are great. There is a lot of power under the hood with this app and I am still learning everything it can do.
As with any app there are always areas to improve. For Covve, I find the Android app to be laggy and often unresponsive with several force-closes per week.
Thank you to Covve for offering a premium trial to PH users so that I can gauge the worthiness of a paid account. This likely will convert me to a paid user!
I love using Covve, appreciate what it has brought to my workflow, and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to take control of their contacts and improve the data.
I use Covve for personal and professional use. It acts as a personal CRM and helps me stay in touch with people that are important to me, both personally and professionally.
- Agile CRM’s contact management (https://www.agilecrm.com/contact...) feature helps you to find all your contacts in one place, accessible by all, with actionable data updated in real time. With it, you can maintain deep insight into your customers and prospects, including their interests, behaviors, interactions with your brand, and more. With Agile CRM’s highly personal contact management software, your entire team gets access to detailed contact profiles that help you better interact with your contacts and keep them engaged with your brand over the long term. In times like these, you can't afford to go with anything other than the best contact management software on the market. It provides: Single page management (360* contact view); Automatic Email Sync; Complete contact activity history through timelines; Web Analytics; Email integration, Tag-Based Segmentation; Events and Tasks; Advanced Filters; Bulk Actions; Plugins and Widgets; Robust Calling Capabilities; Social Media interaction; Helpdesk features; Billing Functionality; Custom fields; Contact Import Hope this helps! :)
- Brandon Wu made this productI used to keep track of people on a spreadsheet but the list got too big to manage (also I needed visual reference for designers/artists). So I asked a friend to help me build a simple tool to replace it, and it became markd.co. It's a simple browser button for you to save people with tags/notes/images, and a minimal web app to manage your contacts. It's free - feel free to give it a spin! :-)