I'm a freelance writer, and I meet new people everyday across multiple industries. I want an app in which I can store contact details of the people I meet, along with additional notes. I came across this app called CJournal which is amazing, but its tied down to the apple ecosystem. Im looking for something that works across all platform. Most CRM tools have so many features that I dont need, and they're built specifically for managing leads only. Update: I went with Airtable because it is truly customisable.
- Hey Vignesh, I've been using Hubspot for a couple of months now - I know there's all the other stuff there but if you just stick to the contacts page there's a lot of good features and I've found that Hubspot doesn't seem to be too intrusive with pushing other things in my face. On the contacts page you can create your own custom fields (so you don't have to use the marketing/leads aspect), and if you go into any contact you can put in notes and log calls/meetings. I also like that it ties easily into Gmail so that I can see my emails to that contact from their page.
- Zenkit is a great option if you just want to use what you need. In the beginning, it might be a bit of work to set up your structure but it's worth it. Next to the Web App, there are Mobile and Desktop Apps as well which you can sync with each other. I would recommend using the table/spreadsheet view to include all of your information. For example, you can add a date when you last contacted the person or upload a picture to recognize them. You are able to set labels and other custom fields. If you need to find someone, use the filter or global search. Zenkit offers a bunch of templates, maybe there is one for you to start with.
- Spreadsheets are a natural way to organize information like this, but the best part about this tool is its API, which makes it flexible lets me build integrations into my natural workflows. I set up a notification to ping me when it's been a while since I've contacted a client so I can check in with them and ask if they need further work. Airtable really is excellent!
- This tool has a contact dashboard that allows you to create and manage tasks for your contacts.Hi Vignesh, For freelancers to manage project and contacts, I would really advise this amazing product. This is a product that Fiverr is building just to support the Freelancer community, which is really great to see. The team is super supportive and want to improve your experience - which is amazing for a free product! If you do not require a huge solution such as Hubspot, this could really do what you are looking for in a simple and straight-forward manner. Curious to see what you think!
- Hey Vignesh, this might be the un-fanciest option of all: In my time as a freelancer I used Google Contacts to keep track of everyone I met and interacted with. It doesn't have a specific feature for logging meetings or calls, but with the "Comment" field you can easily track what's going on. Moreover, if you receive a lot of business cards, a scan app on your phone might make sense to easily transfer the cards into Google Contacts. It's certainly limited in what you can do, but great to start right away and once you need something more it's easy to export your contacts
- 3Agile CRMAgile CRM’s contact management (https://www.agilecrm.com/contact...) feature helps you to find all your contacts in one place, accessible by all, with actionable data updated in real time. With it, you can maintain deep insight into your customers and prospects, including their interests, behaviors, interactions with your brand, and more. With Agile CRM’s highly personal contact management software, your entire team gets access to detailed contact profiles that help you better interact with your contacts and keep them engaged with your brand over the long term. In times like these, you can't afford to go with anything other than the best contact management software on the market. It provides: Single page management (360* contact view); Automatic Email Sync; Complete contact activity history through timelines; Web Analytics; Email integration, Tag-Based Segmentation; Events and Tasks; Advanced Filters; Bulk Actions; Plugins and Widgets; Robust Calling Capabilities; Social Media interaction; Helpdesk features; Billing Functionality; Custom fields; Contact Import Hope this helps! :)Hello Vignesh Selvasundar It seems you are finding a tough time organizing your contacts. You can try Agile CRM for contact management. It's a very user-friendly feature just as you are wishing it to be. The contact management stores all your contacts and their details in a single page view sorting out your chances of confusion while viewing a contact. Create a detailed profile for each contact with contact information, communication history, social media interests, etc. Add notes for a specific contact, use customizable tags, segment the contacts as per your convenience. Agile CRM is a very good bargain for a freelancer as its free for up to 10 users! I will the link here. Do give it a try! https://www.agilecrm.com/360-deg...
- If you're looking for something to maintain the contacts and the workflows for each contact, I'd try something like Tonkean. Tonkean will work will you to define you workflow for each customer. As an example, we use the free version of Hubspot to host our contact information for each of our customers. We then have workflows set up for them in Tonkean. For example, when a new contact requests more information on our site, Tonkean forwards this information to Hubspot and a new contact is created. Then, we have Tonkean set someone on the Sales team as the owner, you can set parameters so it knows who should be assigned to which type of customers. Then a workflow beings, the Tonkean Bot will reach out the the relevant people when action needs to be taken or to the relevant business tools and application if there's no people involved. For example, Tonkean can tell Mailchimp to send a welcome email and tell Salesperson A to set up an initial call. Tonkean is basically a workflow management tool, but it works great for freelancers, support teams, agencies - basically anyone with a hefty to-do list. All the time spent on managing what you're working on, not actual work, can be left to Tonkean. That way you can focus on the things you enjoy doing as a freelancer, like building client relationships or working on your brand expansion, etc. I definitely recommend you check it out. https://tonkean.com/rpa/
- 3Salesmate CRMSruti Raizada made this productSalesmate is a truly intelligent sales CRM helps sales reps be more productive, increases their sales and engage deeply with their customers. Salesmate helps businesses close more deals faster with easy contact management. With Salesmate, it got easier for businesses and freelancers manage their contacts, stay sorted and win new customers without breaking their back on busywork. Website: https://www.salesmate.io/contact...
- Yiannis Gavrielides made this productCovve is a cross-platform (iOS, Android, Web) contact management platform. It is designed as a simple address book app while it offers deep contact and relationship management capabilities, including an AI powered engine informing you of news affecting your contacts and their companies, and intelligent reminders system and the ability to take notes against each call.
- Brandon Wu made this productI used to keep track of people on a spreadsheet but the list got too big to manage (also I needed visual reference for designers/artists). So I asked a friend to help me build a simple tool to replace it, and it became markd.co. It's a simple browser button for you to save people with tags/notes/images, and a minimal web app to manage your contacts. It's free - feel free to give it a spin! :-)