- i think it's faster than Google Chrome and you can sync your profile with Google
- Brave is still built on chromium, minus all the bloat and security issues. I'd recommend if you're attached to Chrome specific things such as user profiles and extentions.I think Brave is the best alternative to Google Chrome. It's based on chromium so you can synchronize with your google account to have all your bookmarks and your extensions. It also block natively ads and tracking stuffs. So it's a great alternative respectfull of your private life especially when you use Qwant with it.
- If tou are on a Mac, Safari is by far the best alternative to Chrome. It has advanced privacy features, syncs with your iCloud, lets you natively watch videos in picture-in-picture mode and just as fast while being more battery and memory efficient.
- Instead of be just more one chromium based browser, Opera have a legacy of innovation in the browsers history. The built-in VPN isn't perfect but is sufficient for the most basic uses.
- Dachi Gubadze made this productIt is much better for the web-apps than chrome. Not so good for browsing (yet) : )) but way better and handy if you are a heavy web-app user. ps. hmm... as of RAM, can't say that Stack wont eat shit load of RAM, but still check it out : ))
- Available on all platforms, great tab management, save tab sessions to open all or some of them later very easily. Fastest on Windows. Easy sync with mobile app, super fast to continue on phone and back on pc again. Has a ton of extensions in own store and Chrome extensions also work pretty easily on it. Oh and saving you some RAM of course.
- Eugene Berlin made this productEvry is faster, has its own AdBlock, provides an opportunity to leave comments and reactions on any website. Plus, all-in-one home feed that makes it possible to forget about switching between multiple applications, because all user's news, feeds, social medias are on Evry's homescreen. PH page: https://www.producthunt.com/post...