- Stripo.email is an online drag-n-drop and HTML email editor to design responsive email templates fast without any HTML skills. Our compilation comprises 250+ free HTML email templates in 70+ categories. Stripo is widely integrated with 30+ ESPs and email clients, including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, SendGrid, eSputnik, Outlook, Gmail, and others.
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- Adithya, I'd suggest taking a look at Revue. Revue is also a great way to create and send newsletters.I tried out Revue earlier this year and was amazed by the ease of use of the product. Revue is a great way to create and send newsletters, and provides all of the features that you need - ranging from paid newsletters to a wide range of integrations to connect the content that matters. You can see some of their bigger customers here: https://www.getrevue.co/explore
- Adithya, try this one. Postcards 2 has still a limited number of blocks in their editor, but the quality of the design is awesome!
Best email generator I've come across. Love this editor, if you want to make something that just looks more premium than what you can generally do in MailChimp (or just don't want your emails to look like everyone else's), Postcards can help with that.
Gorgeous! Will buy it for my ActiveCampaign templates asap.
- Still think Mailchimp is the best in the game on this front, until someone can blow by them on functionality AND combat their friendly pricing for smaller teams.....it's Mailchimp's world, and we're just sending emails in it.
- If your users expect more signal than noise, information over entertainment, then Substack is the way to go.
I can talk about inbound marketing and Hubspot for days but this is one of the few softwares that does it all. If you're considering this I recommend getting Inbound certified and then when you get the product getting Hubspot certified to learn everything you need to know.
As a marketers I have has the chance to use many different marketing automation platforms for the last 12 years. The evolution is amazing in this time period, but so far, Hubspot has been my favourite marketing automation platform. Super complete, we can manage and report on most digital channels. I am an Inbound and Hubspot fan!
- Hi Adithya, With this tool, you can boost your brand’s mindshare with appealing newsletters. (https://www.agilecrm.com/send-ne...) Email newsletters have moved much beyond being simple weekly text emails. With advanced scheduling features, predefined HTML templates and seamless marketing campaign integration, newsletters can deliver an engaging customer experience and have a direct impact on the bottom-line like never before. Using Agile CRM newsletter feature, you can- - Increase Brand Awareness and Drive Traffic - Educate Prospects and Build Credibility - Drive Repeat Business and Referrals Hope I helped! :)
- If you are looking for drag-and-drop based software for newsletters, then you may try Edraw Max. It is non-code and quite easy to use for graphic design beginners. Also you can find out many graphic design pre-made templates for newsletters and more categories.