- New blockchain explorer from Enjin which I have gotten very much into over the past few months. I love the ability to see my assets and assets that belong to games so I can figure out how to collect/invest in them. Also great for viewing transactions and exploring addresses. Highly highly highly recommended. If you use Enjin wallet , this is the perfect companion for everything you already love about it. If you don't use Enjin wallet then you should get that too.
- Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It features top-of-the-line security architecture, employing security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet. The wallet is simple to use and allows users to view, manage and sort of their tokens easily. The Enjin Secure Keyboard features a proprietary keyboard that is buil into the wallet itself to provide the maximum amount of protection.I've used many mobile wallets, but this is THE wallet to have! Great security (Security Audit Report), perfect UI. Supports all important ERC-20, many ERC-721, and all ERC-1155 blockchain gaming assets and collectibles. And now also In-wallet token swap, a flawless and fast exchange. Amazing! At this point with the QR scanning and collectibles. It’s the only one in its class.
- dex.blue is the first decentralized exchanges which provides traders with a smooth and intuitive UI/UX. Furthermore, they deliver features, e.g. Delegated Signing Keys, Websocket APIs, true Market Orders and Fiat pegged order, which puts trustless trading on a new level.
- It's a better alternate for LinkedIn on the Blockchain. More importantly, you can connect with verified profiles.Abhash Kumar made this productSpringRole is enabling everyone’s #VerifiedProfessionalProfile on the Blockchain. It is a decentralised attestation-based professional network built on top of Ethereum. SpringRole is the platform where people can view, share and get attestations on their professional profile, thereby creating a verified resume that they can share and use. A user’s educational qualifications and work experience are verified by the organisations themselves and written directly to the blockchain. To assess a user’s skill set, SpringRole has a system of weighted endorsements that let users objectively look at people’s profiles and assess their skill level. Check it out here: https://springrole.com/
- Multis is an Ethereum wallet based on the GNOSIS Safe that focuses on a great UI for organizations and companies. You can see what multi-sig transactions you need to approve, label incoming and outgoing transactions, and generally have a great overview of your activity in an app designed for multiple people managing a wallet.
- A real global problem solving use case built on blockchain and already atracting almost 15mln users. I believe this is going to be the next WhatsApp (Dent). Enjin is the true one and only gaming ecosystem giving real value to game assets and making it possible to trade between games. What for these two hidden gems.