Not sure if something like this exists, but I'm looking for a simple tool to share images, files, code snippets, links and also be able to write short notes so everyone on the team can have access to it. Should not be limited to one project only. E.g. I would like to write a brief note with some steps on how to configure a web server and have a place to store it so other team members can find it later. It's like Gist for snippets, but not only limited to code snippets. Should have an easy and simple way of searching (tags or keywords?) As a plus, would be great to include markdown support! Does anyone know something like that?
- I really love Notion for anything that has to do with team organization. There's a bunch of different templates to start with and if not, you can easily make pages to share in any format you want.
- Evernote for Teams can set you up to really quickly capture notes/images/code snippets and put them in a place where others can access themI think Evernote is right for you!
- Alexey Pikurov made this productYou can try MyChat. This program contains various tools for team collaboration: — task management (Kanban board with task stages and tags. You can also assign your teammates to some tasks or projects) — intranet forum (create topics, subscribe your team to them, any changes appear in the chat); markdown for code snippets is provided! — instant messaging, voice and video calls, screen sharing, remote control, file sharing — own server under your full control MyChat can work in LAN or over the slow Internet connection.
- Sure, it exists - we use StepShot Guides Pro for this purpose. At first, we used this tool just for creating various step-by-step guides, but now there is StepShot Cloud workspace (yet available in a beta version for today). Here, you can not only create and share different projects with different people but also collaborate on your files with them, that is you can leave comments and discuss some issues right there.
- I suggest checking out NoteLedge - I'm currently using this app at work for brainstorming and collecting/saving tutorials for a project my team and I are about to begin. It's easy to share links and bookmarks, saved artciles and videos. It's also easy to take notes, generate to-do lists for the whole team and keep everything organized and synced across all your devices. So, this app works for both individuals and teams for taking notes, brainstorming, sharing content and staying organized and on top of things.