- Custom URL shortener for branded links. The easiest way to create and share short links with your custom domain name.It's a reliable and comprehensive management platform for your links. It's the easiest way to create, measure and share short URLs with a custom domain name.
- Waqar Azeem made this productReplug is the best URL shortener you can get. It allows you to shorten, track and optimize your links with branded links, catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels and powerful analytics.
It is the exact tool that I have been looking for. I have been using poplink and pixelme separately, and it has been a pain for me. With replug, it is super smooth to do both the things at once. Most of all it is free (atleast as of now)
Used this for a while now in conjunction with contentstudio.io and it rocks!!
- Chris Carlevato made this productIf you're using WordPress utm.codes is a great option. It a plugin that supports batch creation of social links with multiple sources, automatic bitly shortening, standardized link formats, link notes, and lots more.
- Daniel Setzermann made this productCompletely free to use – just a google spreadsheet that you can customize further to your liking.
We've been using RetargetLinks for our agency clients for about a year now and have been really impressed with the results. Because the retargeting is triggered by a link-click (and not a web site visit), it's a fantastic way to remarket to people where you otherwise couldn't — like Kickstarter projects, and so on. It operates on a 14-day rolling retartget window, so there's not really any banner ad fatigue. Very impressed with this and I'd recommend it.
This is the cleverest tool that has given us 10x the reach for 1/10th the effort. People interesting in the articles we share get to see more information about what we do BEFORE they ever get to our site or social media. Simply brilliant!
- Disclaimer - I am the founder of RocketLink but I can truly recommend our app as it has a lot of features like link retargeting, adding custom scripts and any external widgets/tools/opt-in forms to links you share. Check out demos on our website :)
- While url shorteners can be great for social sharing and other marketing activities, when it comes to advanced / custom campaign tracking, which can invollved multi step conversion tracking and avanced rule-based targeting (geo/device/language targeting), the standard utm parameters don't cut it as you're limited to 5 parameters, while most ad networks,incliuding facebook have over 5 and sometimes 20 dynamic parameters.
- Kjetil Grøsland made this productI never found a UTM builder that was sufficient enough for me. Specially as I needed a builder to be used by team members that don't know some much about the nitty gritty. During my 8 years of working as a web analyst with digital marketeers, I've uncovered so many pitfalls and misinformation about what's best practice to get clean reporting of traffic sources. Which is so important! Cause of this I decided to make my own UTM builder and even called it "My UTM Builder". But you can use it of course :P https://www.myutmbuilder.com You only answer some simple questions, and it guides you past all the pitfalls and generates a URL ready to use. Hope you like it! Will add shortner function to it soon!