I use the Campaign URL Builder from Google, but I'm sure there are other services much more intuitive that help you create short URL to track a specific campaign (e.g. from Facebook, name of campaign, target...). Or maybe it's still easier to use the common ?ref= and track the results via Analytics? :)
- Custom URL shortener for branded links. The easiest way to create and share short links with your custom domain name.It's a reliable and comprehensive management platform for your links. It's the easiest way to create, measure and share short URLs with a custom domain name.
- Waqar Azeem made this productReplug is the best URL shortener you can get. It allows you to shorten, track and optimize your links with branded links, catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels and powerful analytics.
- Chris Carlevato made this productIf you're using WordPress utm.codes is a great option. It a plugin that supports batch creation of social links with multiple sources, automatic bitly shortening, standardized link formats, link notes, and lots more.
- 3Better UTM Tracking Link BuilderDaniel Setzermann made this productCompletely free to use – just a google spreadsheet that you can customize further to your liking.
- Kjetil Grøsland made this productI never found a UTM builder that was sufficient enough for me. Specially as I needed a builder to be used by team members that don't know some much about the nitty gritty. During my 8 years of working as a web analyst with digital marketeers, I've uncovered so many pitfalls and misinformation about what's best practice to get clean reporting of traffic sources. Which is so important! Cause of this I decided to make my own UTM builder and even called it "My UTM Builder". But you can use it of course :P https://www.myutmbuilder.com You only answer some simple questions, and it guides you past all the pitfalls and generates a URL ready to use. Hope you like it! Will add shortner function to it soon!