Looking for an app/product, where I do not have to switch among many channels and advice on how to foster team communication.
- Using the "Inbox" feature is key, as is turning off email notifications (gets a little noisy with a lot of use. We train our team to live by the "Inbox" and use @ replies there and comments on tasks/projects to keep the mass interruptions in slack. Slack has it's place and we love that too, but we basically use Asana and Slack for 90% of all team communications as an all remote team. The other 10% is video calls with Zoom.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productHugger.io (https://hygger.io/ ) is one of the best services for any team collaboration as it allows to cooperate and apply all of its useful tools for many reasons and purposes. Using the tool, you'll get powerful prioritization frameworks that can be applied for simple and complex tasks, beautiful roadmap, convenient Kanban-like boards, and many other options.
- We work with Zenkit and it's awesome! It's a combination of different tools like Kanban, Calendar and more. Zenkit offers a great overview of tasks and appointments. Assign tasks to team members and communicate via comments and mentions. You can subscribe to collections and tasks to get notified about changes. Zenkit is also available on all devices and can be used with several integrations. There are templates for an easy start and some great tips on the blog on how to use Zenkit.
- Jernej Pavlič made this productWe have just launched this product. Loop is an app where you and your colleagues can connect and collaborate easily within your inbox. It automatically sorts your emails into channels - where you can chat directly or have team conversations. Imagine having all your correspondence with a client stored in their channel automatically - including all attachments sorted there as well. Businesses that use email everyday now have an opportunity to work with their colleagues straight out of their inbox - without the need for additional messaging apps. Here is how the Loop experience is different: - you get to quickly see all emails and files exchanged with a contact in their respective channels - you get to chat with people right next to your inbox - you can share emails with colleagues and teams and have private chat discussions about them - you can create team channels and store all team conversations in one place - you can triage through unread emails and chat messages in our Loop Inbox The app is available on mobile for iOS and Windows and MAC OS for desktop and is FREE for personal use.
- Tonkean! It's an AI-powered chatbot + project management tool. It automates the cumbersome aspects of team communication (like email, follow-ups, status updates, endless meetings, etc.) You load all of your information, team and business tools into the platform. Determine your goals. And watch the magic happen. When due dates are near, Tonkean reaches out to your team - via Slack, Teams or email (whatever they're comfortable with) - and requests a status update. The AI-powered chatbot then goes back to the platform and assigns the update to the relevant items. Tonkean monitors the data that's important to you and reaches out to team members to request an update if the bot notices an anomaly. Built with machine learning, Tonkean also works to better understand your goals and when your team is most likely to respond. You can think of it like a dashboard with the data and information that's important to you, with your team's context layered on top. It's always up-to-date with the latest information from your team. With this powerful dashboard at your disposal, you can focus on leadership, strategy and building your team.
- Notion is a great tool for team collaboration. Paired with Slack and there is nothing else you will need!We've progressed from Trello -> Airtable -> Notion and are very happy so far. I love how easy it is to use, especially with creating different types of documents. By using their templates, you could get it set up and transfer docs over fairly quickly.
- Rather than relying on a disconnected array of tools, Nifty offers an interconnected ecosystem for all aspects of a project's lifecycle. Teams use multiple tools to manage projects, track task updates, and communicate amongst team members and clients. Nifty offers the all-in-one project management solution!
- Try out Troop Messenger – A shortcut to office chat that protects your corporate interactions without compromising on privacy.
- Sammy Schuckert made this productWe stopped chat messaging and began voice chatting. Before we used Lito – as a remote team – we waited hours for replies on conversation threads on Slack. Most of the discussions on Slack interested only half of the people in the channels. Nevertheless, the other half followed up with the conversation in fear of missing out. That's why we moved most of our chats to voice channels on Lito. What's better than having a real voice conversation?
- Jon Maximus made this productWe work with this app and the app is not only for office staff but perfectly work with remort and on-field teams. You can get real-time updates about work status and send messages, comment of tasks and many more.
- It is an all-in-one CRM for sales, marketing and service automation. Hence, all your teams (sales, marketing and service) collaborate on this single platform. It provides a project management tool (https://www.agilecrm.com/project...) which is quite helpful for team collaboration. Every business needs a seamless integration of sales and marketing activities for better project management. This helps them in consistent messaging, avoiding data leaks and ensuring that both the departments are in sync with the tasks and timelines. The goal is to manage projects with no team working in isolation. With the use of Agile’s streamlined drag-and-drop project management tool, it’s easy to manage tasks between your sales and marketing teams. The project management software encompasses different options to check and track the status of your projects. Hope I helped! :)
- We are using this over at SweetRush and let me tell you...the search bar is amazing. This has made it so much easier to write down our processes, keep meeting notes, develop guides for clients, and more. It doesn't hurt that their pricing model is awesome as well.
- If you are looking for a solution to connect with multiple people at different locations at the same time, then I would strongly recommend grptalk. For starters, it is an innovative dial-out solution that enables ‘instant conferencing’ directly from your phone, much like making a regular phone call. *It allows the host to see who joined, who didn’t add participants midway on the live call. *The grptalk server calls everyone at the same time, eliminating delays. *Piggybacking on mobile networks, grptalk lets participants join calls without being connected to the Internet or downloading the app on their phone. *The host can get details about minutes consumed and member status through its advanced analytical tools. The benefit of using grptalk is you can forget all about bridge numbers and dial-in PINs. The web interface of the product also gives the host complete member visibility, so you know exactly who’s on call, and who isn’t.