I've been using Boomerang for much longer than a year, that's just the longest option this allows me to choose. I use it every day and am still probably underutilizing its capabilities. With it I have been able to be on top of follow ups, handle emails when top of mind but make sure they go out at a more optimal time for response, and with Inbox Pause... Catching up after OOO has been so much easier.
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
- Clearbit serves as a prospecting tool that helps you collect emails and fill in the blanks on leads you already have. After receiving a single email, you have instant access to all the senders info, like his or her role, the size of their company, and even how much money it raised.
- Has *almost* everything you might need out of a Gmail extension in a single package - open tracking, enhancements when composing mails, a basic CRM/mail merge tool etc. The only major thing missing is a way of organising the mail or turning it into tasks, so you have to combine with another plugin for that - sortd or Handle. Considering that so many Gmail plugins only deliver a single feature, and that they often don't play nicely together inside the same Chrome account, the MixMax approach makes sense, and they're adding new features all the time. Oh, and it work with Inbox by Google :-)
I have used the Pro app for at least 2-3 months since it came out. Everyday I can empty my gmail inbox based on my projects and priorities, using different kanban boards. When I am using my 3rd party email clients DragApp leaves everything still sorted into different files so it is very helpful. Streamlined project management straight into email. Let me know when I can invest... keep up the good work.
Fast and useful. Perfect.
- Gilles De Clerck 👾✌️ made this productFull-fledged CRM sitting right next to your emails. Interacts with emails you're viewing, shows you account and company data + interaction history. Let's you create new ones and create opportunities on the fly. Tracks emails, link clicks and website visits.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- WiseStamp is a nifty extension that enables you to place a professional, dynamic signature on the bottom of all your emails.
I get asked about my email signature at least once per week - people think it's fantastic. My theory is that having my photo in my signature makes people more likely to respond to me because they see that I'm a real person, not just a random email address. I teach a lot of workshops on networking, and I highly encourage everyone to get their own WiseStamp signature to help direct potential new contacts toward the information online that they want to present. It helps control how people learn about you right off the bat, rather than having them rely on Googling you. It's one of my most-used tools in my arsenal.
Email Signature is now really mandatory and must have for every blogger because google is giving more importance to the Author's Bio. So, we should have a bio which is detailed and let the user connect to us easily with trust factor. This wisestamp works fine when it comes to giving a proper email signature and other signature which are needed in the author bio.
Nudge.ai for Chrome has made it easy to create targeted relationships with key accounts as opposed to sending generic/spammy sales outreach. It's also incredibly useful for re-engaging contacts that have gone cold. I've been able to open and re-open many deals because of the insights that Nudge pulled for me. I've also started using Nudge for strengthening my personal network.
Great product and team. Can't wait to see what they build next!
Love them. It's very quick. Doesn't messs with my inbox. Loads very quickly.
I used rapportive until LinkedIn shut them down and converted into sales nav extension which does not work very well anymore.
Nudge is the new rapportive
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
Organize your life with pleasure. Add due date to tasks, tasks inside projects, subprojects and subtasks. Call your friends to join your project and assign tasks for them. Comment and add images on tasks. Have your tasks everywhere with nice apps. Love it.
- Locks you out of your inbox at certain times per day, and also forces an extra click before you actually see your inbox. Great for getting to a specific email without getting distracted!Peter Hartree made this productThis extension will help you check your inbox with reasonable frequency, batch process your email on a regular schedule and minimise the total time you spend in your inbox. I made this extension to protect my focus and help me improve my inbox workflow. People for whom it's a good fit reclaim an hour every week that would otherwise be lost to their inbox.
- Streak is a sales-oriented Gmail plugin for teams that are tired of switching between their CRM and their email. Streak literally turns your Gmail into a CRM, changing the appearance and organization of your inbox.
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- Know the time which will fit your another person/customer/partner and schedule the meeting within your Gmail
- This is a super handy extension to Gmail for unsubscribing from services you do not want to use anymore. Great alternative to Unroll.me - all you need to do is, move the email thread to a label, and you are removed from the mailer list automagically. You can track your unsubscriptions on a Google Drive sheet.
- Vocus.io is a killer Gmail extension for doing outreach. 1. Helps you validate an email address 2. Has mail merge 3. Does automated follow ups 4. Shows open & click tracking Those are some of my favorite features in the $5 plan. It offers much more features for teams, account management, customer support, sales, etcThis is probably the best extension, powerful "Per Recipient" track open emails & link clicks for bulk mail with the " Mail Merge " feature, integrated with agency Inbound & outreach teams day to day activities, and for personalized sales presentations for prospects & pitch decks for investors using personalized attachment is gold for saving time.
- Gmail Preview Pane is superb. It allows you to see a preview of your emails, similar to other email clients. This increased my productivity within Gmail massively and I now rely on it all of the time. You have to enable it in Gmail labs.
- The Checker Plus Gmail extension allows you to fully customize email alerts. You can decide which emails will trigger a notification, and how Checker notifies you— whether it’s via push notifications to your desktop, a sound, or it can even read the subject line out to you.