- Clearbit serves as a prospecting tool that helps you collect emails and fill in the blanks on leads you already have. After receiving a single email, you have instant access to all the senders info, like his or her role, the size of their company, and even how much money it raised.
- Has *almost* everything you might need out of a Gmail extension in a single package - open tracking, enhancements when composing mails, a basic CRM/mail merge tool etc. The only major thing missing is a way of organising the mail or turning it into tasks, so you have to combine with another plugin for that - sortd or Handle. Considering that so many Gmail plugins only deliver a single feature, and that they often don't play nicely together inside the same Chrome account, the MixMax approach makes sense, and they're adding new features all the time. Oh, and it work with Inbox by Google :-)
- Gilles De Clerck 👾✌️ made this productFull-fledged CRM sitting right next to your emails. Interacts with emails you're viewing, shows you account and company data + interaction history. Let's you create new ones and create opportunities on the fly. Tracks emails, link clicks and website visits.
- Locks you out of your inbox at certain times per day, and also forces an extra click before you actually see your inbox. Great for getting to a specific email without getting distracted!Peter Hartree made this productThis extension will help you check your inbox with reasonable frequency, batch process your email on a regular schedule and minimise the total time you spend in your inbox. I made this extension to protect my focus and help me improve my inbox workflow. People for whom it's a good fit reclaim an hour every week that would otherwise be lost to their inbox.
- Streak is a sales-oriented Gmail plugin for teams that are tired of switching between their CRM and their email. Streak literally turns your Gmail into a CRM, changing the appearance and organization of your inbox.
- Know the time which will fit your another person/customer/partner and schedule the meeting within your Gmail
- This is a super handy extension to Gmail for unsubscribing from services you do not want to use anymore. Great alternative to Unroll.me - all you need to do is, move the email thread to a label, and you are removed from the mailer list automagically. You can track your unsubscriptions on a Google Drive sheet.
- Vocus.io is a killer Gmail extension for doing outreach. 1. Helps you validate an email address 2. Has mail merge 3. Does automated follow ups 4. Shows open & click tracking Those are some of my favorite features in the $5 plan. It offers much more features for teams, account management, customer support, sales, etcThis is probably the best extension, powerful "Per Recipient" track open emails & link clicks for bulk mail with the " Mail Merge " feature, integrated with agency Inbound & outreach teams day to day activities, and for personalized sales presentations for prospects & pitch decks for investors using personalized attachment is gold for saving time.
- Gmail Preview Pane is superb. It allows you to see a preview of your emails, similar to other email clients. This increased my productivity within Gmail massively and I now rely on it all of the time. You have to enable it in Gmail labs.
- The Checker Plus Gmail extension allows you to fully customize email alerts. You can decide which emails will trigger a notification, and how Checker notifies you— whether it’s via push notifications to your desktop, a sound, or it can even read the subject line out to you.