As a freelancer, I need a good tool to create invoices
- I love the way AND CO built a suite of products around invoicing. You can time track -> generate automatic invoices. When you need to follow up and get paid, AND CO automatically emails the people with outstanding invoices. They help you get paid on time and without hastle.Agree! It's been a super helpful tool for me - and bonus that the invoices are integrated with the time tracking app so you can invoice exactly what you tracked - helps put my mind at ease and also love that they notify you when your client's seen the invoice.
- Bonsai handles not only invoicing but is an all-in-one app that covers, proposals, contracts, time-tracking, expenses, and more.
- Its 100% apart from being free it offers great features which includes accepting payment, recurring invoices, customization of invoices, tracking payments & also have a mobile app to generate invoice.Wave Accounting provides everything I need! Great UI a payment interface and its free!
- I've used it quite a few times, even though it is mainly for time tracking it still lets you send invoices and track if they were opened etc.
- It's very easy to use and provide awesome features like multi-currency, auto payment reminder, multi user access, 24x7 support etc. There are also other features. They also provide free trial. Give it a try..Easy creation of invoices, user-friendly, They have budget forecasting and financial decision-making reports.
- Simon Chiu made this productFor an alternative to invoices, try productizing your services. Make it so that your clients can see what your services cost. You can also add extra addons (eg. Rush delivery + $50) to ensure that you get paid appropriately.