- I love the way AND CO built a suite of products around invoicing. You can time track -> generate automatic invoices. When you need to follow up and get paid, AND CO automatically emails the people with outstanding invoices. They help you get paid on time and without hastle.Agree! It's been a super helpful tool for me - and bonus that the invoices are integrated with the time tracking app so you can invoice exactly what you tracked - helps put my mind at ease and also love that they notify you when your client's seen the invoice.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
- Bonsai handles not only invoicing but is an all-in-one app that covers, proposals, contracts, time-tracking, expenses, and more.
- Its 100% apart from being free it offers great features which includes accepting payment, recurring invoices, customization of invoices, tracking payments & also have a mobile app to generate invoice.Wave Accounting provides everything I need! Great UI a payment interface and its free!
I'd love to be able to customize the invoice a tiny bit (for example, I don't like the small size of the logo and the fact it's on the bottom, even though it appears on top in the editing screen). One more request is the ability to use the same notes / footer on every invoice (for bank info and the like), now I have to keep my bank info in a separate place and copy paste it each time I make an invoice.
With that said, this software is free, reliable and looks good so the shortcomings really are forgivable. Would still be nice if it got improved though :) thanks for making this!
- I've used it quite a few times, even though it is mainly for time tracking it still lets you send invoices and track if they were opened etc.
Great product - we went through several time tracking apps on our journey to use Harvest and this is the best for us.
The Asana integration is wicked!
Whilst the UI is ever so slightly dated and some functions can be a little hard to find than they should be but on a whole it is, in fact, very functional and infinitely better than some pretty but clunky app.
I use TimeCamp's manual time track. My workflow usually:
- When I want to work on a certain task, for example Project-A, set the timer
- Focus on that task
- Turn of the timer when its done.
One feature that I've not found at other time tracker is TimeCamp allow you to move your tracked time. For example, you accidentally work on task Project-B when you set the timer to Project-A. TimeCamp allow to move your time from Project-A to Project-B.
I have probably used a dozen different time tracking apps & processes.
Recently I had need to track a lot of time & task details on a couple of projects. The issue with most time tracking tools is if they do not exist within your existing software set, it can be a drag to use yet another app. My one exception to this rule is a standalone mobile app which TimeCamp provides.
Currently I am using (and demoing) the free single user license and I have entered about two weeks of time I had been jotting down in a notebook. Time entry is quick, intuitive and flexible with ample room for notes.
There is a companion desktop and downloadable versions which allow you to upgrade for a broader feature set plus integrations and other bells & whistles.
- It's very easy to use and provide awesome features like multi-currency, auto payment reminder, multi user access, 24x7 support etc. There are also other features. They also provide free trial. Give it a try..Easy creation of invoices, user-friendly, They have budget forecasting and financial decision-making reports.
- Simon Chiu made this productFor an alternative to invoices, try productizing your services. Make it so that your clients can see what your services cost. You can also add extra addons (eg. Rush delivery + $50) to ensure that you get paid appropriately.