I am not looking for things like Spotify, Facebook, Instagram, etc. but I love discovering new apps that are useful/fun/intuitive / etc... Recommend away!
Taskade 2.0 Team tasks, notes, and chat, in one unified workspace. 🧠✍️✅
Forest Put down your phone and stay focused. Or a tree will die. 🌳😵
Zenkit The project management tool that grows with you
- I'm looking for all the available alternatives out there. The requirements are that it has to be relatively cost-effective, be able to track (or integrate with software that tracks) website visits, and offer more than one ways of communication (e.g. email, chat widget).31 recommendedShare
- My inbox is starting to become pretty cluttered with all of my newsletter subscriptions. Is there an app out there that handles newsletter subscriptions?9 recommendedShare
- Links, articles, images etc. with also the ability to organize it in context and share it with people and team members?
- Ideally looking for something that works on both mac and windows 🙏21 recommendedShare
- For beginners who'd like to work on UI or UX... I'm looking for something like what FreeCodeCamp offers for web development.
- Looking for a reliable, well designed product that can support the following: 1. Multiple inboxes - gmails, emails, google groups 2. Knowledge base(s) 3. Teams 4. Features like - tagging conversations/notes, Internal Notes, Saved replies, Assign mails/messages 5. Can have customer data from our database 6. Integrates with live chat 7. Cost-effective (one that charges per user) reliable, well designed product34 recommendedShare
- We're looking for a tool that could remind each member of the team to share his weekly updates before a certain deadline and then share the digest of updates with the whole team. For now we've built a simple slack bot with Zapier, but I'm wondering if there would be better solutions.24 recommendedShare
- Our team gets together regularly and when we do the whiteboard is such a central tool. I'm curious if any other teams have found one or two tools to get the job done while not in the same room.21 recommendedShare
- Your destination is set, your flight is booked - now what? Looking for some smart tools/resources to help plan what to do, where to eat and where to stay. Google searching, scouring traditional travel sites, and reading reviews on Trip Advisor, etc. are tedious and unhelpful (IMO). Are there any truly great resources that utilize algorithms, VR/AR, custom recommendations, etc? Google Trips is a start, but there's so much room to grow. Is anyone truly disrupting the s**t out of travel prep?29 recommendedShare
- I have multiple people that I have to follow up with and multiple features and stories that need development and iteration. Keeping track of it all is not easy, and I want to be more organized than using an ever more crowded note taking app.36 recommendedShare
- Please recommendation any products that really help. I am looking for life journey based complete recommendations. Something which has good conversions to try out or anything that helps well.26 recommendedShare
- I am looking for a whiteboard on my computer.14 recommendedShare