Top alternatives for Write.as
Medium 3.0 is a place to read and write, now with a Partner Program so you can make money sharing your stories.
Content serves for education, decision, and delight and Medium lives up to this one hundred percent. I love the findability, personalization…See more
Canvas is a simple, powerful blog publishing platform. Create your own blog with unparalleled speed and efficiency and share your stories with the world on a beautiful template that didn't take 67 plugins to create. Oh, and did we mention it's free?
Great for making social media images.
- Stream is a micro-journaling app designed to save your most important thoughts and ideas. Saving a thought on Stream is as easy as sending a message to yourself. You can easily share your thoughts from Stream to Twitter.
I’ve been using it for a few weeks to add little notes that I revisit later
💀️ UPDATE: The project is closed, see this tweet for more details: https://twitter.com/kossnocorp/status/1168802272916201472 💀
Telepost generates a blog from a Telegram channel
I was looking for such product since I started my Telegram channel one year ago. Never had discipline to cross post to multiple mediums (Tel…See more
Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
- Customize with your favorite colors, prompts etc
Does writing more mean writing better? Try Eddtor and find out. Feedback:
- "Simple idea, well implemented"
- "I found my flow"
- "My writing is better"
- "Intriguing writing experience - 2K words in, I'm in love."
Edit: 22.07.2018 - We just passed the 10.000 Documents Mark on Eddtor
Keep it up!
Zero AM Journal is a private journal app for windows. Now preserve your memories with this clean UI app. With quick editor feature, you can quickly create the journal entries throughout the day without opening the application.
More features in the upcoming releases including Cloud Sync, iPhone and Android apps and reminders to name a few.