- Flow is beautiful project and task management software for teams everywhere.
The new Flow introduces a brand-new look and feel, powerful project planning and resource management tools, and greater flexibility for different teams and workflows.Get it
My favourite team management tool out of Trello, Basecamp, Asana and Pivotal tracker. My team was using the previous version of Flow for a c…See more
- Beautiful team chat with tightly integrated task managementGet it
My team switch to Flow a few months ago and we've been really enjoying it. Coming from Trello after it got a little bloated with all our pro…See more
Nifty is a new-wave project management tool that reduces project development cycles and improves team productivity by combining collaboration, communication, and automation. Imagine Asana, Slack, & Trello in one truly collaborative workspace!Get it
Found Nifty as the first search result in Project Management apps in PH. My colleagues were looking at workep but the reason we found Nifty'…See more
UPD' 2019: RealtimeBoard is now called Miro.
RealtimeBoard is an online whiteboard for remote product teams. Over 2M users use us to review and plan sprints together, map complex flowcharts, create and discuss prototypes and present research results.Get it
Definitelly the best product I've used in the last couple of months. I'd love to add it to my daily routine as I did with trello and slack. …See more
Sketchcase is a premium laptop skin that turns the empty space on your into a whiteboard. On the surface, Sketchcase uses a combination of anti-graffiti and scratch resistant materials to create the perfect whiteboard.Get it
If I put stickers on it, do they come off?
- BeeCanvas is the only whiteboard that your team will ever need! Don't let your ideas go to waste. Visualize ideas and get work done fast, as if you were sitting in the same room. BeeCanvas also integrates with the daily tools you love seamlessly.Get it
- Online whiteboard for visual collaborationGet it
I have used Mural for many years, but simply failed at onboarding any collaborators due to its high price.
All the people I tried to invite …See more
Codegiant includes pretty yet powerful tools for agile project management. It is meant to be a single platform for project management 💼
Codegiant includes issue tracking, hosted Git repositories, continuous integration and documentation in a single platform. Slack Integrations, API integrations are also in place with Codegiant.Get it
I think this may be it!
- Miro’s Live Embed APIs enable any partner to bring a fully editable Miro board into their core user experience. Share knowledge, collaborate live, visually think with your team, from anywhere.Get it
Hygger helps companies not only manage the backlog, create and share beautiful roadmaps, but also to develop software using Kanban/Scrum and manage tasks of Product, Marketing, Sales, HR, and other departments.Get it
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be real…See more
- Discover the power of Walling and kickstart your next project with the new Walling templates.No complex workflows. No wasted hours setting up random templates that don't work. With Walling, it is simple, just put it on a wall!Start a new wall: wall.newGet it
- Too many tools? Too many back-and-forths?It's time to build the common ground between remote teams. The only place to truly work together across roles without juggling many tools. Allo is your first remote workspace.Get it
- Collaborative online whiteboard for larger remote teamsGet it
With this free project management tool, you can organize and plan an unlimited amount of projects, tasks and teams on the basis of a Gantt-chart. You can administer an unlimited amount of teams and tasks with a single account, as well as look up your To-Dos on a neat dashboard.Get it
The view options could also be improved to have a global view of the entire map.
- Ambra removes task creation ceremonies by describing tasks in a natural way using only #tags and @mentions in a single box.Tags are used as the attributes of the task, user mentions as the task assignees and one single box instead of multiple form fields.Get it
Real-time collaborative online diagramming tool for teams to work better together. Less emails, more effective communication. Powered by SVG, with ability to easily create diagrams or even graphics you're proud to share!Get it
Worklight is a brand new project management app designed specifically to help distributed teams collaborate better.Get it
Fresboard is bringing the best ways to collaborate in one unified workspace. Assign tasks, share notes and celebrate your teams' milestones all from one interface.Get it
- WebBoard is an online collaboration tool for teachers, instructors, managers, developers and designers. An app with a vast number of features which can make collaborating with your team seamless.Get it
- We wanted to reduce wasted meeting times, create structure for brainstorming, idea sharing and create a more inclusive action focussed meeting free from bias.GroupMap lets you choose and customise meeting templates to capture, group and prioritise for action.Get it