Top alternatives for Wellness
Gyroscope 2.0 introduces our new Places tracking, a better replacement for the Moves integration.
• New Places tracking feature for detecting visits & travels
• New tool to import your Moves export
• New analytics & zoomable maps
• New Pro features like Passport & City Heatmap
• New detailed view for any day in your history
Been using Gyroscope since '15 and I love it to bits. Really excited to see how the Places feature evolves, been using it in Beta for a whil…See more
- Many of us make to-do lists, use calendar apps, habit trackers, set reminders, write down notes, schedule meetings. These products are great, but normally these are 3-5 apps we need to have. Let's do it all in one app, Productivity Super App ✅🗓⏱🍏📝🤝💡📲
- 6 reviews•Free optionsPillar makes credible coaching accessible from providers accredited w/ the National Board of Medical Examiners, trained in an evidence-based approach to support the connection between your mental agility and physical health (sleep, nutrition, and stress).
Purposefinder is a self-improvement tool unlike anything going around.
We've taken core aspects from western psychology, neuroscience, eastern philosophy, and business strategy to create one of the most powerful tools to unleash your potential.
Great place to learn more about yourself and explore yourself though interesting tracks and guides!
iRewardHealth is a simple tool for companies to create an authentic and approachable culture of health. With this release, we are focused on being accessible to startups and small businesses. Employers can create rewards their employees will love, and help motivate their people to take small daily steps toward being healthier.
Proud of Rick and the entire team at iRewardHealth - they've been signing us customers everywhere including the city of Boston for health co…See more
Exist makes your personal data useful. We find trends, insights, and correlations in your data to help you understand and change (if you want to!) your habits.
Exist.io is the tool I use to monitor my life and help me iterate over myself.
Its main selling point is its use of correlations between your…See more