- A framework to create Augmented Reality experiences for iOSGet it
We're implementing ARKit scenes into Episode 2 of our Victorian detective adventure Silent Streets: https://youtu.be/n6xY0p-IjC4
Apple's tec…See more
- Hand-picked curation of the coolest stuff made with ARKitGet it
Snapchat is launching an augmented reality platform that allows people to pin art in specific locations so other users can see it. Arts can apply to have their art featured on the platform.Get it
This is just part of Snaps' grand plan for AR/VR - I'm excited to see where this goes!
Google's answer to Apples ARKitGet it
- Facebook's developer platform for Augmented RealityGet it
Enjoy Twitter with an Augmented Reality experience!
* Search tweets
* Write tweets
* Reply to tweets
* Like and Retweet
* 3D Experience - requires a VR headset
* Mute, Block, Report IntegratedGet it
Be contextual. Be simple.
Graphmented 2.0 is an update to the app that lets you create stunning charts and dashboards using augmented reality. With this update, you can now start browsing websites in AR.Get it
Rubbish in and rubbish out.
Create interactive augmented reality experiences with or without code, then share what you build with the world.Get it
just try it - You'll like it
Hubs is an immersive social experience that is delivered through the browser. You simply click on a web link to begin interacting with others inside virtual reality.Get it
Experience Twitter with Augmented Reality in Android!!
Look at the wall in front of you. How will you like if tweets suddenly started appearing on it? If this sounds exciting to you, then download the app right away.
To make sure you don’t miss any tweet from your favourite Twitter people, we have crafted a nice solution with a AR twist to it.Get it
And, you have to do that "AR Setup" everytime.
- MyWebAR is the easiest way to build cross-platform augmented reality instantly available in a browser. Whether you are a professional developer or have no prior experience, we have the set of tools that will allow you to get started in the matter of minutes.Get it
- MyWebAR is a cloud-based platform that allows users to easily create augmented reality experiences instantly available in web browsers. No extra apps or programming experience required.Get it
See what your AR Studio effects look like on your mobile device.
AR Studio Player works with the Mac app, AR Studio, which lets you create advanced effects with augmented reality for the Facebook camera.Get it
We are standing at the inflection point of a massive paradigm shift in computing. This disruptive technological advancement is Augmented Reality, a technology which is set to revolutionise the very foundations of how we perceive reality. This book covers how it will affect our world.Get it