Ever wondered where your iPhone storage goes? Most of it is probably useless photos, like those 20 pics you took to get one perfect shot. With Gemini Photos, you can keep just the good ones and remove similar shots, blurred pics, and other clutter in few tapsGet it
I love everything by the MacPaw team. Have used their products for years.
- Free storage & automatic organization for all your memoriesGet it
Simple app but adequate for
Recall is the most secure, free, end-to-end encrypted and open-source alternative to Google Photos.
It is built on top of Blockstack's platform allowing you to select the storage provider of your choice to securely store all your photos without file size restrictions. Help us shape the next generation of privacy focused applications.Get it
Once the development gets a little further on, this product will be a must try for everyone! Once it gets a mobile app and a larger user bas…See more
- Gallery Go by Google Photos is a photo gallery, designed to work offline, that uses machine learning to automatically organize and make your photos look their best.Get it
- Your entire photo collection. Framed in a whole new way.Get it
- Pixea is an image viewer for macOS with a nice minimal modern user interface. Pixea works great with JPEG, HEIC, PSD, RAW and many other formats. Supports keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures. Shows images inside archives, without extracting them.Get it
- BetterViewer was designed as a replacement for the image viewing mode built into Chrome-based web browsers.
With BetterViewer you can use various keyboard shortcuts to quickly pan, zoom images, edit and a lot more!Get it
Tiat is a simple and powerful image organizer, build for designers, photographers and magpies. Tiat can handle millions of images with high performance and smooth user experence. You can organize the images in many ways, and easy to find them when you need.Get it
I like that I can choose not to import my photo library (mac). Good work so far.
- Private spaces for you and your friendsGet it
- Create beautiful, epic albums and share themGet it
Adding metadata to photos has mostly been about typing and tabbing through fields. QromaTag is a new smarter way to add metadata to photos using voice recognition and a natural language description. We use machine learning to find things likes dates, locations and people and automatically create the right tags.Get it
- •FreeGet it