We all know and hate the guilty feeling we get when we procrastinate. With Time 2, that feeling is a thing of the past. To use the app, you add a task like "Tweak Sketch mockups, 30 minutes.” & a brightly colored timer counts down as you work. This timer helps you feel a slight twinge of pressure so you get your work done.
Introducing the brand new features in Forest 4.0:
1. Plant together: plant a tree with your friends. If anyone uses his/her phone, everyone's tree will die.
2. Forest timeline: track every moment of your planting journey.
3. Phone usage: keep track of the time you spend on your phone each day.
4. iPad support
We all feel under pressure these days - we lack control over our time.
Smarter Time is a mobile Artificial Intelligence that gives you time back for what really matters. Imagine if you could have proper self-knowledge, then the power to make the change you need.
What would you do with one more hour every day? Let’s make 2018 the year you find out!
RescueTime’s new iOS and updated Android apps help you understand and control the time you spend on your phone so you can build healthier habits and focus on doing more of the things you love.
- Automatically track your screen time
- Set custom screen time goals and get alerted when you go over
- See how your screen time impacts your focus
The cute app that you use when you don’t want to use your phone and get stuff done ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The missing iOS Activity Monitor.View all your device technical stats, track your Wi-Fi and cellular data usage, predict how long your battery will last...All of that in a clean and intuitive application and also available from any app thanks to the widgets.
TimesApp helps you in managing the time you spend on your phone by setting time limits on applications.
• Simple and Minimal UI inspired by Material Design
• Elegant in-app tutorials to help you get started
• Preferences for default time limit duration etc.
• Small App Size: Less than 2MB
• No Ads: Absolutely Free to Use