Top alternatives for /tap
- The popular note-taking app, re-designed for iOS
I've used Evernote for the last 9 years. It's the one tool I can honestly say my life would be worse off without. Or at least would be the h…See more
- Supernotes is the best place to collect your thoughts, notes, snippets, and tasks. You can quickly create (note)cards with support for everything from maths equations to to-do lists. Once created, it's simple to share cards with friends. Try now for free.
Zoho Notebook is a note-taking application that lets you take text notes, create checklists, and add files and photos. With this release, Notebook is now available across all devices.
Notebook uses a unique "note card" concept that gives you formatted templates for the different type of notes you take.
Keep up the good work
- Manifest is a grid-based pinboard for notes. Simply click and drag anywhere to create a memo and snap it to the grid. All memos can be moved, resized and deleted. Your browser's local storage is also utilized to save notes between sessions and while offline.
- Notebag is a note taking app you can use entirely from your keyboard. It is built from the ground up to be there when you need it and carefully hidden away when you don't. It brings along amazing features such as note linking, instant preview and an omnibar.
Gooba is a new, simple and powerful project to take notes. From now on, just take a few seconds to get a note, thanks to the simple interface and quick actions available in the app.
It's a service that will improve more and more. Our goal is to make Gooba complete with every feature, without subscriptions.
- Kollate is a bookmarking and note taking tool. Think of it as a much better version of Pocket, Evernote, and Google Keep combined. This is the last personal knowledge management tool you will ever need. For free.
Exactly what I need to organise my reading list