Top alternatives for SwitchGlass
- 1 review•Payment requiredrcmd makes app switching instantaneous!
When you have a lot of apps open, finding and switching to them might feel too slow using Command-Tab or the Dock.
Hold down the right side |⌘ command| and press the first letter of the app name to focus it.
App Pier for MacOS is keyboard-centric fast app launcher and switcher for MacOS with strong touch bar support. Features:
* See and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* Search and launch any application from Application Folder
* Open your favorite folders
* Focus Mode: Hide other app's windows when an app is launched
* Touch Bar
Ambi Launcher is utility for quick app switching on Mac. It allows to launch apps with quick move of pointer to the edge of a screen and back. It's faster then tapping on icon in dock. Even more it launches AppleScript scripts so you can use it to activate a tab with Producthunt site.
Lite version is FREE!