Habit Tracker for macOS is a super minimal and straightforward Habit Tracker that does exactly what it is designed to do: Help you form good habits. No complicated setup, no colorful taggings, no flying animation and (yes!) no ads.
Visit their website on the right and use the code PRODUCTHUNT30 to get 30% discount of the macOS version!Get it
Habitify has always been my go-to when it comes to daily routine tracking. I thought I could never use it on my Mac but finally!
Replace the chrome new tab page with fun and colorful motivation 💪
Displays the current year progress with beautiful new gradient backgrounds on every tab ⏳
Get things done, Be motivated! 😇
Inspired by Year Progress Twitter(https://twitter.com/year_progress)Get it
It's nice to have a new tab page that is useful for once.
[UPDATE] Available on App Store.
Hey ProductHunt !
Goaly is an app to track your goals the way Ray Dalio describes in his book Principles.
1. Have clear goals.
2. Identify the obstacles
3. Accurately diagnose the problems to get at their root causes
4. Design plans that will get you around them
5. Review and redesignGet it
It's fairly basic, but that also means I don't have to sort through a bunch of crap to get to what I use it for mainly. It does exactly what…See more
- A simple product for individuals looking to concisely plan, relate, and visualize their short term, long term, and overarching goals.Get it
Hahabits is a powerful habit tracker that will help you set goals and create new positive habits. You can even share habits with your friends, family or colleagues and start new habits together or join one of the “challenges” created by the Hahabits community like drinking 2 liters of water each day.
Hahabits is built without code on Bubble.is :-)Get it
nice work with the UI
- Track your progress on a daily basis by taking photos.Get it
- Visually track progress toward a goal.Get it
- Free Daily SaaS Growth Goal Tracking for StripeGet it
- With Goalify - the easy to use habit tracker app - you will+ reach your goals+ manage repeating tasks and To-dos,+ track your habits,+ and improve your overall persistence and productivity.Free mobile app (iOS and Android) and browser access!Get it
- •FreePains, Gains & Goals was born out of a need to run simple, lightweight lessons learned sessions for in-person, hybrid, and fully remote teams. Ensuring that all participants' voices are heard and that feedback is safe and anonymous!Get it
- Journaling meets mood & habit tracking... in style!Get it
Ideas that'd be useful (at least to me :-)
Possibly add (1) Weekly Milestones; (2) Quarterly Milestones; (3) Annual Review . (It seems that "…See more
- Delightful goal/habit tracking app.Get it
I like the app. Use it for more than 1 year. Use it to achieve some not-important but life-improvements todo like do haricut not less than t…See more
Eliminate the distraction and accomplish what you set out to do.
Growing your startup? New career? Starting College? This is perfect for you.
Each day that you that you've hustled fill in the day's circle.
BUY 2 for FREE SHIPPING to the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, and Australia.Get it
- •Free optionsMove towards your goals with Day Stats.Go ahead and set your unlimited list of goals compiled from your own metrics. Score them once a day. Browse through your data and get insights on what's working and what needs improvement.Get it
- Tability helps teams stay focused and accountable with simple goal-tracking. Our new Jira integration makes it easy to connect your outcomes (OKRs, KPIs...) to your outputs (epics, features, bugfixes).Get it
- LetsDoIt aims at helping you creating a process to succeed your goals and set reminders in a in built to do list that let you dream and acheive whatever you want.Get it
Nirow is an Automated Habits & Goals Tracker app with Calendar Integration and Siri Support. It helps you log your activities without opening the app.Get it