Top alternatives for Stay Home, Take Care
- Send your employees a Work From Home Care Package to boost morale and alleviate stress. Packages include a bag of premium coffee, a snack, a candy bar, a notebook, a pen, a logic game book, a gift card, and a personal note. Proceeds support local non-profits.
- As workplaces begin re-opening and employees start returning to work, health and safety will be more important than ever. Announcing Envoy Protect, a solution to help keep your team safe, manage employees entering your space, track capacity limits, and more.
- Small Packages is a curated care package service that helps you stay connected when you can't show up in person. We have gifts for the great times (birthdays!promotions!) and the bad times (from break-ups to isolation). Each box comes with a handwritten note.
- We've partnered with local boutique and artisanal businesses that were deemed non-essential and have been forced to close. We're including products from these local businesses in our care packages, along with difficult to find essentials. Proceeds go to 501c
- Meli Harvey is a Computational designer at Sidewalk Labs and developed this application to help people of New York. You can scroll through the streets and find out which streets are safer to take a walk while heading to your office, or going back home.
- Why? During shelter-at-home, it's very easy to turn a 20-minute trip into a 2-hr wandering in Wal*Mart because our brains are starting to crave away time. So, I made this to help ourselves.It's a public service. Doing my little part.#StayHomeSaveLives