- Industry's first audio workout technology that adapts both music & voice coaching to a runner's location and performance in real-time. Trainers can now record detailed running classes that include live duration & pace cues and vary in content based pace.Get it
🎨🏃♀️ DrawRun is a simple but useful iOS app that allows users to visualize their runs on a map. Before or after a run you can quickly draw your route on the map to view the distance ran.
Built in 14 hours from idea to App Store submission during #24hrstartupGet it
Paceroo improves the speed and quality of your runs and races. It calculates the optimal pace for the distance you want to run and lets you know in real time whether you are on pace, going too slow, or too fast. It also has a progress graph which shows your progress over time regardless of the distances you run. Higher score = faster you!Get it
Do you that song that gets you running a little faster every time it goes on your playlist? Have you ever wanted to apply statistics to check whether this effect was consistent, and use this information to build the perfect PR smasher playlist? Effortly does just that by harnessing the power behind the Strava, last.fm and Spotify.Get it
Networking can be an awkward hellhole of sweaty palms and social anxiety.
At HelloRun, we want to make making new connections as easy as a casual jog:Get it
Cyborg is the first voice-activated fitness platform featuring an activity assistant named Cy. Can can answer your questions while on the move!Get it
I’ve used many apps for my walks/runs before but this is by far the easiest and gives me the most information. Cyborg has really thought of …See more
- A running app that matches music from Spotify to your paceGet it
- Listen to music timed to your runGet it
Awesome tracking application for runner. Records and analytics entry your activities with your phone GPS. Keep focus on your workout, all metric you can imagine await. Reach your goals and check your rank in world ranking or friend ranking. Easy to share your efforts with friends right in app.
Let your friends join your running in live-stream mode.Get it
21K Run Trainer helps you enhance your strength, endurance, and stamina, while training for your 21k run. It will help you become the runner you’ve always wanted to be! This is the easiest, most comprehensive and most successful half marathon training plan for you to train for your first 21K.Get it
- •FreeRunning plans for all skill levels and distances from 5k to 50k. Customize your plan based on the date of your race. Plans from Hal Higdon, Hanson Method, & more. All free, no ads or paywalls.Spend more time running and less time figuring out what you need to run.Get it
- An easy way to keep and track all your runs in a single place. Set your monthly running goal which will include the data from all workout apps on your device.Use any running apps that you like, they will all contribute to a single goal.Get it
Give your running extra speed, purpose and enjoyment with audio coaching from top running professionals. Eastnine is an online community of runners who want to go faster and further.Get it
- An app that helps runners improve by using AI to accurately track and analyse their progress. It also allows them to create custom interval workouts and get a personalized running experience.Get it
- NURVV Run captures, analyzes and coaches your running with lab-quality precision.Get a complete picture of your running, with the guidance you need to improve. All brought together in one place for the first time.Get it
- Hardloop enables you to achieve your running goals by providing diverse range of customizations for each running metric, whether its Interval running or Cardio tracking, distance calculation or pace logging over a set of time, we got you covered.Get it
- Listen to podcasts while you rest 🧘Shift to music when you lift 🏋️Shift is a unique fitness app that seamlessly plays podcasts while you rest and shifts to music when you lift. It also does a serious attempt at making you smile as you workout!Get it