Alternative products to Simpli
Plan. Do. Keep track.
Simpli is aiming to make being productive slightly easier and more enjoyable. For now, it's an iOS app that brings in one place email accounts, calendars, notes, lists and files, with custom tags across all data and a simple, friendly design. More coming up, always work in progress :)
12 alternative and related products to Simpli
Todoist lets you keep track of everything in one place so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
You can get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list anytime, anywhere, on any device – even offline.
Todoist helps over 13 million people feel more in control of their lives.
Introducing the brand new features in Forest 4.0:
1. Plant together: plant a tree with your friends. If anyone uses his/her phone, everyone's tree will die.
2. Forest timeline: track every moment of your planting journey.
3. Phone usage: keep track of the time you spend on your phone each day.
4. iPad support
Your Life In Lists
Where do you write down all the things you want to do, not the things you have to do? The TV shows friends tell you to watch, books you've been meaning to read, cities you want to visit, or coffee shops you've been meaning to try.... we didn't have a good answer, so we created Wanna, an app to track your life's "wannas".
Todotxt+ is a task manager for iOS, that uses just Plain Text to store tasks. Because it is based on the todotxt.org format, it is possible to categorise and annotate tasks with just a few simple rules. And because it's all just Plain Text, there're no external dependencies - any text editor in the world can help you manage tasks.
Pentazemin is not just a ToDo app. This is more like an app for time management.
There are a lot of ToDo apps and timer apps for Pomodoro Technique as well.
Pentazemin is the app combined ToDo management with Pomodoro Technique.
First, set your all tasks to do for the day. Then just follow it, do it, and repeat!
Check is an ephemeral to-do list for iOS. It provides:
- tasks are removed after a certain duration
- you can define the duration for tasks in hours (default is 24 hours).
- The "task graveyard": Tasks which are not finished within the duration are killed and can be found in the graveyard. You can easily revive them and try them again later.
What's the best to-do app for Mac and iOS?
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.