f.lux is makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.Learn more
I have been using this since it first showed up on Product Hunt. It's probably my most used 'app' even though I barely ever interact with it…See more
- More control over macOS Night ShiftLearn more
Smarter controls and a new Adaptive algorithm for your external displays.
• the brightness/contrast can respond to the built-in light sensor readings
• use the brightness keys to adjust external monitor's brightnessLearn more
- Working long hours looking at a screen can harm the eyes. This simple and elegant tool reminds you to take short breaks doing some excersises (looking at far distance, rotating eyes, having some water, ... or your custome breaks) to reset your eyes.Learn more
- Features:- shows several images of eye exercises- sound alert option to notify you with voice when the break starts and ends- inactivity option- progressive notifications- menu icon work time indicator- multiple monitorsLearn more
If you work with multiple monitors sometimes you'll want to focus on the primary one.
And hey, that's just what Dimmy does.Learn more
Great work. Love the interface and the easy UX.
- Live jellyfish give your eyes a break from the screenLearn more
- Eye timer for macOS will help You to take breaks and prevent you from looking at the screen for too long. Follow 20-20-20 rule or set your own Work/Rest intervals. Prevent eye strain and become healthier.Learn more
- Prevent eyestrain following the 20-20 rule. Take a 20-second break from screens every 20 minutes and look something far away.The App will help you keep track of time and remind you when it's time to take a break and Rest Your Eyes.Learn more
- Control macOS's "Night Shift" feature directly from the command line! You can turn it on and off, pick a color temperature, and even set a daily schedule. Protect your eyes and avoid circadian-rhythm-disrupting blue light all without leaving your terminal!Learn more
- Controll your mac's screen brightness based on which app is in focus.Set the desired brightness per app and continue with your work and let "menubar-auto-brightness" automatically adjust screen brightness when you switch apps.Improve your productivity!Learn more
- •Payment requiredPrevent eye strain, blurry vision, and dry eyes with the 20-20-20 rule. Rest Your Eyes will help you keep track of time and remind you when it's time to take a break. Available in English, Spanish, Italian, and Catalan for iOS, iPadOS, and Apple Silicon Macs.Learn more