VuePress is a feature-rich static site generator based on Vue.js
Snappykit is a new way of creating websites for mobile apps.
Evie is a small and MIT licensed framework with pages out of the box, to build websites faster. It is extemely lightweight, customizable and works perfectly on modern browsers. Created and used in production at unDraw with great loading times! Hope you'll find it useful!
A set of organized tools, patterns, and practices that work as the foundation for Vue.js application development. What initially started as a quick-n-dirty prototyping tool for a client of mine, has grown into a fully capable systems tool that provides an environment where the pattern library and live application can be perfectly in sync.
Symbol is an advanced web-design system based on Sketch nested symbols. There are not only the components but also the logic, the atomic structure. You can easily change just one symbol to create your own design style super fast.
Devil is in the details:
• Easy to Customize. We spent a lot of time to make basic elements flexible and customizable
• Smart Typography. Just change the font once and it changes everywhere!
• United Colors. Use color palette to change all linked components in one move!
• Adaptive Elements. If you want to resize the element — just do it! Content will adjust to new size automatically!
• Ready to Code. We are already working on Symbol Framework which will help you to move your design to code
• Made for Speed. Speed-up your workflow on complicated websites up to 2× fast
Soo, welcome home sketchers!