Top alternatives for Screenhero
Demodesk is cloud-based, collaborative screen sharing for sales and success teams.
☁️No downloads or extensions, runs from any browser
🚄>5x faster transmission
👭Instant sharing w/ multiple participants for collaborative browsing and editing
📹 Integrated video calls
🔗Email/calendar & Salesforce integration
📅Team scheduling & booking pages
We've been using Demodesk for more than 6 months and we use it for both sales demos as well as onboarding sessions for our SaaS product. It'…See more
Work jointly with the help of the reliable platform Surfly. If you have to collaborate with your colleagues on a mutual project, you can share your screen, video chat, share files and a lot more. And you can be sure everything is securely encrypted for your and your files safety.
USE Together is a remote pair programming and team collaboration tool. Participants you share your screen with get their own mouse cursors, can type and interact with all your apps. Available now for Windows, macOS and coming soon to Linux.
Very simple to share and work on the same screen with a distant team
Make supporting your toughest non-tech customers a breeze by seeing their screen in one click from Intercom.
Scroll for them. Click for them. Draw on their screen to show them what to do. All of this instantly and without any downloads.
Once set up, its super easy to just click on the upscope link and fire up a screenshare session. Solves the huge barrier posed by needing to…See more
- 1 review•FreeVoiceGist is our solution to sharing and explaining code snippets asynchronously. Nobody wants to explain their code with a huge essay, referencing various code lines and having the reader jump between the text description and the code snippet. Cue VoiceGists!
- Cobrowse any website with your teammates!Vera co-browsing makes it possible for you to co-browse any website with your friend--to work on a Google Doc, to watch a video together-- free to chat as long as you want!More collaborative feature will be added!
- One click to start sharing your screen
- Doesn't need any development tools or USB cables for sharing the Android screen
- Share screen using a link (Just like Google Drive/Dropbox). No plugins/Software/Password required for viewer. Compatible with all modern browsers
- Completely safe! No special permissions are required.