Top alternatives for Running Workouts by Weav Music
- Built with love to easily start doing workouts every day:✦ 1-on-1 with like-minded → You will do much more✦ New partner every day → Better than alone✦ Just 1 minute → Everyone can do✦ Simple exercise → Easy to stay on track✦ Stats → Track your progress
🎨🏃♀️ DrawRun is a simple but useful iOS app that allows users to visualize their runs on a map. Before or after a run you can quickly draw your route on the map to view the distance ran.
Built in 14 hours from idea to App Store submission during #24hrstartup
- •FreeA Notion system and template for planning and keeping track of workout programs and sessions, this product acts as a hub for any fitness journey, where consistency is pivotal in order for success to manifest itself organically.
- 2 reviews•FreePerform's AI-powered music workouts respond to real-time inputs like heart rate and pace to improve exercise. Trained on nearly 100k workouts and 1M song listens, Perform knows the right song for every moment of your workout to maximize results.
Awesome tracking application for runner. Records and analytics entry your activities with your phone GPS. Keep focus on your workout, all metric you can imagine await. Reach your goals and check your rank in world ranking or friend ranking. Easy to share your efforts with friends right in app.
Let your friends join your running in live-stream mode.
- 1 review•Free optionsRunverals is an iOS / Apple Watch app that automatically tracks your running intervals. It uses your accelerometor and GPS to detect when you are running and when you are resting.
We'll track and show you all the important stats divided up by interval.
- •FreeRunning plans for all skill levels and distances from 5k to 50k. Customize your plan based on the date of your race. Plans from Hal Higdon, Hanson Method, & more. All free, no ads or paywalls.Spend more time running and less time figuring out what you need to run.
- Strive focuses on your health and wellbeing. Based on your physical evaluation, all workouts are customised to match your profile. From cardio to mobility, from releasing tension to getting fit, Strive offers the guidance you need to start now exercising.