- Raply is a social app to record and share your rap videos.Get it
The beats are dope!
Rap AI is the first website to generate lyrics based on any artist's previous tracks.Get it
- Create collaborative poetry with friends or strangersGet it
A simple Slack app that allows you to share Bukowski poetry snippets with your team.
The concept of the app is to provide an alternative way of reading poetry,
to make poetry more accessible by providing smaller snippets which can be read in less than a minute.Get it
It delivers what it promises
Poemix is an application built to generate poetry from sources of text.
Try it out with excerpts from your favourite books! Powered by Golang, Serverless architecture and ReactGet it
- The haiku is a traditional Japanese poem that originated in the 16th century. The heart of a haiku attempts to capture a moment in time.This project was created by the team at Baronfig to celebrate human creativity and collaboration.Get it
- An interactive song lyric visualization experiment.Get it
- •FreeLearn song lyrics quickly so that you can vibe. Hover over or click the hidden words to reveal them! Click scramble to generate a new scramble of the song!Get it
TuneMoji offers users a way to communicate with music and up their chat game with next-level GIFs.
TuneMoji is the only soundGIF music communication platform out there, enabling users to share music, meme and movie soundGIFs in one-to-one or group messaging.
TuneMoji helps fans both impress their friends and discover new tracks every day.Get it