Top alternatives for ReadMe
It doesn’t matter what type of app you’re building, what language you’re programming in, or what OS you’re on: when you need to collaborate, Live Share will instantly share your project with a teammate. Edit and debug together in real time without teammates needing to clone a repo or set up their environment.
Been using since the private beta and it's been amazing tool for distributed teams.
- nicedoc.io aims to reduce documentation friction, converting any markup file hosted on github.com into instant beauty documentation.No generators, hosting extra things or whatever: just focus on writing the content and nicedoc does the rest.
- We're taking documentation search to new heights with Algolia and Autocomplete.⠀Spotlight-like experience, dynamic grouping, keyboard navigation, Query Suggestions, Quick Filters, and more. You'll never want to leave the comfort of our search.
- It doesn’t matter how good your repository is, because if the documentation is not good enough, people will not use it.THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE GLANCE AND LEAVE. Make it pretty so that it's easier for them to star before they leave.
- 1 review•FreePimp my README is an open source profile builder that you can use to add some cool components to your README profile. Reminiscent of MySpace days and its myspace editor (https://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generators/myspace.php)
- •FreeFocus on the content of your documentation rather than the details of its setup with docs.page - a zero generation, zero config & zero hosting required service, supporting custom domains, instant previews (including locally - with no tools required) and more.