- The most important part of reading is remembering, and yet we so often finish a book and never think about it again.How many times have you been asked about the last book you read only to realize you don't have an intelligent answer? Now, you always will.Get it
Key Passages is a mobile app to quickly and easily capture, review and organise passages from physical publications including books, magazines, newspapers, etc.Get it
- Stylish quotes to keep you inspired and motivatedGet it
- Save and share important quotesGet it
Apagraph is the way to create and share short quotes with themes. You can create something emotional in the style that you had in your mind.
Select from more than 30 themes to express your mood when you publish a quote. You can choose between static and animated themes.
Share quotes on Facebook, Twitter or even in your messenger app and Skype.Get it
- Digitally record quotes and book notesGet it
- With Book Bits, you can add quotes, stats and important notes for each book. Ask Siri to read the notes out when you need it! Easy!Add a book name and start adding your favourite bits for that book. Books Bits categorizes these bits according to the book.Enjoy adding every bit!Get it
- Oxity is a modern workspace designed to store and organise all your book notes – helping you to remember more of what you read and to create your best work with everything at hand.Get it
- Motivate and inspire youself with quotes from a range of topics. Discover how quotes can provide short and snappy bits of motivation with daily reminders to support mental growth.Get it