- The simplest, most effective way to be happier every dayGet it
Save links, write notes, and organize files and messages from all your apps in one place.Get it
Searching Slack, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Google Drive, Gmail from one bar - and it works! Pretty cool..
- Stoic. is one of the easiest ways to learn to cope with stress, journal your moods and feelings of fulfilment, all grounded upon the philosophy of Stoicism.Stoic. is your daily companion for mood tracking, journaling, meditations, and reflection.Get it
- A simple, minimal, journaling platform that works offline and across all devices. It can be hosted yourself and used on web, mobile, or desktop. Designed to be clean, and built with a focus on writing. Inspired by JournalBook.Get it
- Develop a daily journaling habit using Gekri, a privacy-focused online journal. Record your feeling and watch your level of happiness. Your data is secure and encrypted using Blockstack ecosystem.Get it
- Journaling your way to happinessGet it
- Stoa combines the ancient philosophy of Stoicism with contemporary CBT and mindfulness.Use it to build resilience, focus on what matters, and cultivate character.Stoa contains guided meditations, a private journal, quotes, and conversations with experts.Get it
Our success is directly tied to our ability to make decisions effectively.
This pocket-sized journal will allow you to reduce hindsight bias and will help you to make better decisions.Get it
- Your daily structure for successGet it
This 36-page Guided Reflection Journal is packed with questions and exercises to help you look back on the past year and how you've grown.
This journal will help you look back on the highs and lows of the year, dive into your greatest accomplishments, and reflect honestly on how this year changed you.
Reflect. Learn. Grow.Get it
Your notes are only stored on your device, they're never even sent to a server. You don't even need to sign-in to use it! It works offline, so you can reflect upon your day on the slow train journey home.
JournalBook is a PWA and runs entirely in the browser. You can even add it to your homescreen and it'll work as well as any other native app.Get it
- Guided journaling for students who want to prioritize their mental health and develop healthy habits.Get it
- An analog note-taking system for the digital ageGet it
- A web based journaling app that makes it easy to get in to the habit of journaling even if you are not a writer.It works pretty much like a regular journaling app with the added bonus of quick posts, timeline, templates and goals.Get it
- Journaling meets mood & habit tracking... in style!Get it
Ideas that'd be useful (at least to me :-)
Possibly add (1) Weekly Milestones; (2) Quarterly Milestones; (3) Annual Review . (It seems that "…See more
Application can make workouts at home, in the playground or in the gym more productive.Get it
- An interactive book game of riddles and puzzles.Get it
Happyfeed is a private gratitude journaling app for iPhone. Post just 3 things each day and come back to see your moments from weeks or even months ago.Get it
- Start your day right by taking 5 minutes to plan out your day. The completely redesigned Daily Mini-Journal is a minimal, easy to use and privacy friendly notes tool that lets you put down your thoughts without any friction.Get it
- •FreeLongwalks is the daily question app where you fill in the blanks to share your REAL self, find friends, & build real relationships.⠀Praised by Oprah Winfrey, Wired, Self Magazine, & more for sparking meaningful conversations.Get it