Top alternatives for PictoBlox AI
I completed three lessons today and I enjoy the learning proces. If you get stuck you can ask for help so someone from the Grasshopper team …See more
Khan Academy Kids includes thousands of interactive activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners that are aligned with the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards.
The curriculum includes reading, language, writing, math, social-emotional development, problem-solving skills, and motor development.
I ve heard about that great website before and all of the viewers recommended . I am seriously recommend for my Kids and even for my self as…See more
- With our free toolkit, you can help us to ensure that more people are educated about the most revolutionary technology the world has ever seen. Even if you don't share our materials with others, they're a great way to learn the basics of AI yourself!
- Tiny Broadway is a live virtual play-date platform that connects kids with accomplished actors, singers, and puppeteers who teach through immersive art. Parents sign up their kids for play-dates with performers of their choice. Play-dates take place on Zoom.
- •Free optionsRead with Amira uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to offer personalized tutor services for children ages 5-10 who are in their formative years of learning to read and is used by over 300 school districts in 49 states, and in 6 countries.
The Amazing Annoyatron is the fun, new way for kids to learn about coding and electronics. Designed for kids aged 9-15, the kit includes over 20 cool creations that they can build (and re-build) whilst building their STEM skills.
Oh, and did we mention that this was developed by Michael Nixon, a 14-year-old entrepreneur from Australia?
- Dailies is a learning platform focused on bridging the gap between parent and student. We do this by engaging the student with short, gamified micro-lessons while providing the parent with useful data and actionable insights to help their children succeed.
- Osmo Live is a new interactive platform for live learning that offers engaging, hands-on Bootcamps for children in grades K-5. Taught by some of the best elementary instructors in the US, the six-weeks-long Bootcamps cover Art and Creativity, Coding, and Math.