Alternative products to Pentazemin
Pentazemin is not just a ToDo app. This is more like an app for time management.
There are a lot of ToDo apps and timer apps for Pomodoro Technique as well.
Pentazemin is the app combined ToDo management with Pomodoro Technique.
First, set your all tasks to do for the day. Then just follow it, do it, and repeat!
17 alternative and related products to Pentazemin
We all know and hate the guilty feeling we get when we procrastinate. With Time 2, that feeling is a thing of the past. To use the app, you add a task like "Tweak Sketch mockups, 30 minutes.” & a brightly colored timer counts down as you work. This timer helps you feel a slight twinge of pressure so you get your work done.
We all feel under pressure these days - we lack control over our time.
Smarter Time is a mobile Artificial Intelligence that gives you time back for what really matters. Imagine if you could have proper self-knowledge, then the power to make the change you need.
What would you do with one more hour every day? Let’s make 2018 the year you find out!
Introducing the brand new features in Forest 4.0:
1. Plant together: plant a tree with your friends. If anyone uses his/her phone, everyone's tree will die.
2. Forest timeline: track every moment of your planting journey.
3. Phone usage: keep track of the time you spend on your phone each day.
4. iPad support
Freework is a simple and easy way to keep track of your daily work - for every freelancer. With this app you can track and log your time on the go. You’ll never forget to start or stop tracking your time. The time tracking tool is free to download.
Simpli is aiming to make being productive slightly easier and more enjoyable. For now, it's an iOS app that brings in one place email accounts, calendars, notes, lists and files, with custom tags across all data and a simple, friendly design. More coming up, always work in progress :)
Check is an ephemeral to-do list for iOS. It provides:
- tasks are removed after a certain duration
- you can define the duration for tasks in hours (default is 24 hours).
- The "task graveyard": Tasks which are not finished within the duration are killed and can be found in the graveyard. You can easily revive them and try them again later.